What's new

Change NATION WAR EVENT

Hello there,

i maybe speak for all guilds or not, but im talking for mostly the PvP enjoyers and thats myself included, we want to have fun pvp in this server and the only few minutes we have that is at opvp fights, and even that fights nobody can force to have people there but Nation War, is a event where from my point you can force people to join, so that being said i want to play pvp for fun

and not showing off my large online ****, PLSS MAKE NATION WAR 1x in the Month and change the Points from 50 to 400, because at the stage of the game the pvp is revolved around who gives faster 2 spells,

and its okay to be like that but then you also have to balance the points to the big dmg we all Pvp chars do, and im feeling not even Yugoslavia or CoL is happy about the NW so lets play 1 time together and stop going to that Event as a protest aslong as nothing will be changed there, also we DONT WANT Handicap for nobody its pointless, pls remove handicap for all kingdooms and let us have some more minutes fun than 30seconds, for wasting like good pushes vitality stone 15, so on, we dont have alot of pvp in this server so let us have 1 nation war every month so we atleast can have at that day, the pvp fun we all as pvp chars wish.

thanks for your hearings and lets change something together so we all can have fun together at this server

denis007112

Hello there,

i maybe speak for all guilds or not, but im talking for mostly the PvP enjoyers and thats myself included, we want to have fun pvp in this server and the only few minutes we have that is at opvp fights, and even that fights nobody can force to have people there but Nation War, is a event where from my point you can force people to join, so that being said i want to play pvp for fun

and not showing off my large online ****, PLSS MAKE NATION WAR 1x in the Month and change the Points from 50 to 400, because at the stage of the game the pvp is revolved around who gives faster 2 spells,

and its okay to be like that but then you also have to balance the points to the big dmg we all Pvp chars do, and im feeling not even Yugoslavia or CoL is happy about the NW so lets play 1 time together and stop going to that Event as a protest aslong as nothing will be changed there, also we DONT WANT Handicap for nobody its pointless, pls remove handicap for all kingdooms and let us have some more minutes fun than 30seconds, for wasting like good pushes vitality stone 15, so on, we dont have alot of pvp in this server so let us have 1 nation war every month so we atleast can have at that day, the pvp fun we all as pvp chars wish.

thanks for your hearings and lets change something together so we all can have fun together at this server
+1 totally agree

DerBrecher

+1 Totally agree

On the old wom that I still know and appreciate, there was a nation war every Friday, that's what I wish for. To be able to compete with the best every week in an extensive fight that lasted a long time. Why else would you spend so much time and money on the game if I get dirty for 5 minutes once a month or every 3 months. Please listen to your community and vote so that more pvp content can come for us. The nice thing is that anyone who doesn't want that doesn't have to join.

darwizzy

image.png

i'm ready for the next nw as well !

Stforjanka

For the first nation war I participated in I logged in 30 minutes early, prepared liquids, vitality 15, put equipment in correct slots, made sure the alchemy is full, pulled arrows from storekeeper, put in my butt plug, made sure that my connection is good, and that i have buffers.

This one i was planning to sleep through, but i woke up from my nap, logged in, didn't even bother swapping the items, forgot to turn ON alchemy, shot some arrows and fked off.

Nation war has the potential to be the coolest thing on the SV but the way it currently is, it should either be downgraded in importance factor, and turned into weekly or monthly brawl like dojang, or keep the current once every few months, but make it actually fun/competetive.

The point limit should be lifted way higher regardless with the current dmg balance.

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hear me out... remove the points cap but count every kill and set a timer. Kingdom with most kills wins.
Hmm actually i personally like this approach. Do you think that can be abused and to which extent? I honestly have a couple of possible scenarios in my head and im sure some players would get juicy ideas as well in desperate attempt to win that war.

Toxic

Hmm actually i personally like this approach. Do you think that can be abused and to which extent? I honestly have a couple of possible scenarios in my head and im sure some players would get juicy ideas as well in desperate attempt to win that war.
I think some level restrictions could be added so people don't abuse lower level players and/or you can't join with more than one account and/or you get kicked if you die let's say more than 5 times in like 5 minutes. In hopes that pvp people would actually join this we in theory know every pvp char that exists at 105 so we'd be able to flag out inters. Maybe ban them a week for trying to cheat to win or something