What's new

Considering Chest item drop preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largo

Hi,
I would like to suggest a possibility to see items which have chance to drop from the chests in game.
Silver/Golden boxes, mini-boss chests and others.

Quick preview how it could look like:
.gif

mark1one

Maybe it will be better if this would work with a high bestiary skill, thus making the book of creatures better to buy

shizue

fu** bestiary that thing fails in a row i think it's 5% success chance, only 3 books worked in like 2-3months

BomBerciK

+1 but not by default, add this to bestiary skill. It will completly stabilize market prices for like hallowen box.

Largo

Cool thing for Bestiary P! Let's wait for the Game Design team's decisions 🥳
If we talk about Bestiary, I also suggest to make different levels required to see, for example: new player should see Bera Chest, so Bestiary lvl 10 could be good, for more advanced chests should be required bigger Bestiary lvl 😁

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello,

I know many of you have been anticipating news on previews and all. What I can confirm at this point is that I've been taking in all your feedback, and I'm leaning towards a solution that involves having an in-game wiki. Hold off on the excitement, though, because this change will be in line with WOM style, and you might have to put in some work to unlock certain elements of it. It's a project I'm looking to kick off next year, alongside a few others, BUT it is not a sealed deal at the moment.

Love you all,
Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.