What's new

Compensations?

sie777

I think its not enough just to put extra drop and yang, box event as a compensation for a player's losses during that 2 hours what they achieved or farmed.

RXD

I guess we at least got rid of 10% of players, who were not commited anyway so yay, take the bright side.

If you seriously cry about 2 hours farm or random luck, then I have bad news for your endgame plans.

SteFen

I don`t really understand one thing, i farmed some chaos stones during that time you reset. Normally i would lose the items dropped from those stones and get the STONES back?? I didn`t get the stones back so i lost more than 2 hours of farm. At least that`s how i think it`s supposed to work, get everything back until that point? hangman...

SQL.Junior

1: I am play today 6h and now i'm losing very much... Fine
2: I play only in week , with this hours losing Today i made 'NOTHING IN REAL LIFE AND GAME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW TO MAKE TEST ON ALTERNATE CLIENT''
3: This event is for compesation? - 1 Chest in 45 min if you are lucky or maybe 25-30min If you have space on stone.... But surprise *ALL STONE IT'S DEFEAT BEFORE TO APPEAR*
Now i wan't to make this clear
What it s de compesation for Hours lose?
because of incompetence of Tester team?
now i have 4 Hours losing , Nice ( Good game all :) )

Zaton

You are not the only one that lost something. Everyone lost 2 hours of progress. But seriously dude its 2 hours and not 2 weeks. Other people got over it and with the 50% rates farmed everything back and more. Grow up and get over it.

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, the way it works is we restore a database backup from 12:00 UTC (14:00 CET). We apologize for the inconvenience caused but the decision was made in fact at the request of many players. Those who received the Yang due to the bug did everything to maximize the damage by going to town, buying many items from shops, and trying to hide the yang in multiple transactions. Restoring everything to normal, without a rollback, would have taken hours of downtime.

SteFen

You are not the only one that lost something. Everyone lost 2 hours of progress. But seriously dude its 2 hours and not 2 weeks. Other people got over it and with the 50% rates farmed everything back and more. Grow up and get over it.
What part of my message made you think i need to grow up? Just curious, because u felt the need to come here and post this message, if you were the ''bigger'' man you would just go past without feeling the need to say something as ''useful'' as you just did. I did get over it but it`s just like Junior said, i play on weekends and that was a trigger for me at the time.