What's new

Costumes situation

Toxic

I'm genuinely very curious what's the reasoning behind adding 3 sad halloween costumes and deciding to not add.. lets call them, fan favorites like:

Warlock Set
Zombie Set
Jack Pumpkin Set

A similar thing happened for easter where we didn't get the classic bunny costumes.
I fail to understand how a server that claims to want to have the main income from cosmetics can waste big holiday events like easter and halloween and, given the history so far, christmas too I'm sure, with just 2-3 costume sets that are frankly not bad but not good enough to replace the classic ones either.
I hope we'll get some reply from the team with the logic behind this ^^

Also adding all the costumes from the K would be great.
Also also keeping the costume rotation to 2-3 costumes per month is not enough and too long of a period of time.

ZIELUSZKA

Big +1 where are the most beauty costumes they should be added as a only possible to get IN game like on first wom incredible rare

sie777

+1 for original event costumes... The costume we have now for halloween is disaster... Its about longs night costume

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

forwarded this suggestion to the team, i hope we will get them :) i liked those old ones too!

Regards.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i am sorry guys, the team had a lot of things to do lately. There is always something else in preparation so this fell in the 2nd plan. I assume we can take into consideration older/classic costumes for xmas too? Do you like those? What do you think which ones should be added?

Regards.

gigel

Hello,

i am sorry guys, the team had a lot of things to do lately. There is always something else in preparation so this fell in the 2nd plan. I assume we can take into consideration older/classic costumes for xmas too? Do you like those? What do you think which ones should be added?

Regards.
might be good to create a pool for that with some images attached of the old and new costumes so ppl can vote favorites.

ZIELUSZKA

Hello,

Regards.
Add snowman costume IT was so good

Toxic

Hello,

Regards.
On the old server the classic "official" costumes were very popular, specifically the event ones so YES, we'd love those haha. Elf costumes, snowman costumes, winter robes.
gigel's idea with the pool is also really good, it could help y'all get a feel of what the community wants.
I for one also like newer costumes but the classic ones will always be welcomed and preffered over some new ones. These halloween costumes felt underwhelming because the cursed set is Plechito's work from 2017 or 2018 and that's an information that's very easily acquired. So we didn't get the classic zombie warlock pumpkin jack or pumpkin costumes but we got a pretty old set instead which really sucked. Sure the long night sets were okay but there was so much potential to just use the classic ones which you guys definitely have if you have typical wom2 stuff like fierces, fox mask and the pink valentine's costume. So there was so much potential both for the server to make big money since there's plenty of people that collect costumes or sell them for yang, and for the players plenty of awesome sets to choose from.
Maybe it sounds like a childish complaint but everyone loves the classic costumes and having those first and then some new sets would be better imho. You'll see in december when everyone will ask for snowman and santa costume :)

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello. Apologies for the delayed response.

Regarding Halloween, our plans were already finalized, and we couldn't incorporate additional costumes due to a limited supply of designs and years of upcoming Halloween events.

I've acknowledged your request for OG costumes, and we'll be implementing this in the Christmas event. One confirmed OG appearance will be the Snowman Costume. Another OG costume is in consideration, but the final decision hasn't been made yet. Feel free to share your favorites here, and I'll take them into account for possible inclusion in the Christmas event.

Thank you for your feedback.

Snake

Toxic

One confirmed OG appearance will be the Snowman Costume
Snowman had two variations, White(the actual Snowman) and Red (Santa costume), I hope we can get both.

1700673043510.png1700673046539.png1700673050048.png1700673053690.png

On the OG costumes matter, the elf ones were all time favorites, these ones:

1700672902579.png1700672908857.png1700672914527.png

And the winter robes:

1700672929180.png1700672932989.png1700672936636.png1700672939990.png

I just wanna say you don't always need to go for something new or something different. Sometimes the classics just hit right :)

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
As mentioned earlier, there will definitely be two original (OG) items. It's worth noting that if you choose Santa and Snowman, they will be considered as two separate items. Similarly, if you opt for Snowman and Red Robe, those will also count as two distinct items. In my opinion, it would be preferable to maintain consistency within the sets, such as selecting both robes or both Santa/Snowman items. However, we are open to your preferences. If you prefer a mix-and-match approach with one piece from one set and another from the second set, we can accommodate that as well. The remaining two pieces can then be saved for use in the following Christmas season.

Toxic

I can't speak for everyone in this community but my guess is everyone will want the Snowman Santa duo XD I'd be okay with that too, tho my personal favorites were always the elf ones.
I think the best course of action would be a poll, as answers here might get lost fast

These are also really awesome

1701283723789.png

Last edited: