What's new

Dark Dragons metin stones drops

ShadowsPR0

Hi, i would like to address an issue with farming dark dragons metin stones.

The drops on these stones are very bad in my opinion as there isn't any sellable items on the shops (The Enchanted string or Gisul Stone will not have any value for the next year.)
I have spent over 5 days on constant leveling before the dark dragons update to be able to farm lvl 110 metin stones and for what ?

The drop in forest is much better and much more profitable right now and i'm unable to farm it because im lvl 91 and i have poor drop at lvl 90 metin stones.

Soul stone - the only valuable item from dark dragons metins have been reduces quite drastically.
Lvl 65 weapons drop chance has been reduced = less yang for farmers.
Bronze/Silver bars drop chance has been reduced(STAFF says otherwise) = less yang for farmers.

It's gotten to the point where Dark Dragons metin stones are a waste of time as they take longer to kill and the reward for actually leveling up to 90, investing in gear to be able to actually farm these metins IS NOT THERE. Lvl 110 metins should be more profitable than lvl 90 metins.

Toxic

This probably should've been posted in Suggestions and not in General discussions but yea, dark dragons maps should be more profitable than red forest, it's sad to see lvl 90+ chars still in red forest. The game logic is that the more you level up the more content you have access too and the more profit you should make...

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i guess its fine here since i would like to see more feedback about this topic.
Since its a higher level content logic would be to have at least slightly higher income from farming there, i would expect that as a player as well.
I forwarded your concerns to the team already but keep it coming!

Regards.

Quadesh

I mostly agree. Both metin stones and bosses from DD maps can be improved. Personally I believe the metin stones from DD maps are actually more profitable than lv90 stones from Red Forest. However, the difference is not that considerable and the drop nerfs to weapons and soul stones from last update were totally unjustified. What I consider a much bigger problem is the bosses and the fact that you barerly drop any upgrade and crafting materials. It doesn't encourage the players to grind for the lv90 accessories at all. Big disappointment.

AKABAT

Hi, i would like to address an issue with farming dark dragons metin stones.

The drops on these stones are very bad in my opinion as there isn't any sellable items on the shops (The Enchanted string or Gisul Stone will not have any value for the next year.)
I have spent over 5 days on constant leveling before the dark dragons update to be able to farm lvl 110 metin stones and for what ?

The drop in forest is much better and much more profitable right now and i'm unable to farm it because im lvl 91 and i have poor drop at lvl 90 metin stones.

Soul stone - the only valuable item from dark dragons metins have been reduces quite drastically.
Lvl 65 weapons drop chance has been reduced = less yang for farmers.
Bronze/Silver bars drop chance has been reduced(STAFF says otherwise) = less yang for farmers.

It's gotten to the point where Dark Dragons metin stones are a waste of time as they take longer to kill and the reward for actually leveling up to 90, investing in gear to be able to actually farm these metins IS NOT THERE. Lvl 110 metins should be more profitable than lvl 90 metins.
Totally agree. Unballannced drops, no reward vs time invested to rush beta.
Leveling up pets +85 it's a nightmare ( only 15-20% better than SD3 )

You can not have a level 60 naga run surpass any other method of makeing money specially, on higher levels.
At this moment beta maps are just a joke. If you haven't had the opportunity to play the previous server please take some notes regarding drops and gameplay on high level.

You can't call that emmersive, farming round shield +7/ lv 61 shields +4 and helmets +5 on each and every mob, that screams to me the beta patch was made in an afternoon.

ShadowsPR0

I mostly agree. Both metin stones and bosses from DD maps can be improved. Personally I believe the metin stones from DD maps are actually more profitable than lv90 stones from Red Forest. However, the difference is not that considerable and the drop nerfs to weapons and soul stones from last update were totally unjustified. What I consider a much bigger problem is the bosses and the fact that you barerly drop any upgrade and crafting materials. It doesn't encourage the players to grind for the lv90 accessories at all. Big disappointment.
they are not proftable at all, in lvl 90 you can drop bless, glove, exp ring, at 110 you can drop about 5-6 weapons/armours which sell for like 5-600k

Toxic

Dw it gets worse, as far as I saw roaming at most bosses, you drop nowhere the necessary materials to craft any lvl 90 earrings XD

User

I really don't understand why they are always trying to make every level seems very boring and there is nothing really fun. There should be different things to farm to choose from depends what level you are. If you connect it with that everything here is very hard to drop (it's even harder than on global servers), this just makes whole market very stale. Like the only good combination I can think of for example are red forest metin point where you finally farm something special for almost whole server to use (experience rings, thief gloves) here it starts to feel good, but other levels are just so bad. You either can farm biology items and upgrade items - which aren't in high demand because people not upgrade so much so it makes them be a lot of the market, and in the same time, when they see some items accumulating and not selling they start to shadow nerf their drop so market will not be overflooded with them, but it just makes it wrong again because someone that was farming it now not only is dropping less, but things aren't really selling faster. Like what other level is good to stay at besides 75 where you can do DT/red/forest farm, probably other one is 60 because of naga and rest? Soul Stone on lower levels is so bad it just a jackpot from time to time. Stones +4 are worth (2kk) not so much and still their demand is low, because it's not even worth to upgrade them. This server needs more crafting, more recipes, like take these items no one is using and make them usefull. You could start making idk stones +4 from upgrades from map2 in big amounts so people could stay there and farm, if there was low tier dungeon 30-50lvl then people would need to go farm passage tickets in m2/desert and then another passage ticket from valley/sohan and new one from fire, every dungeon would provide something more, there would be people profiting from dungeons while buying tickets, things would move. Right now you can show trade routes on 5 fingers like
Red Forest > Thief Gloves/Experience Ring > Whole server
Orc valley has literally 2 good items orc tooth and curse books which are almost onlt needed for biology and as +8/9 upgrades.
Map2 are even piece of gems / piece armor selling since +4/5/6 most of people make in DT or they just buy already +7+ ? Or it's literally 1 person that will buy these upgrades.
Now they added metins 90+ where I see they don't drop anything new special for the whole server + some special items for 90lvls+ but they just drop more ****? It doesn't feel like it's worth to make them, they should be droping some kind of passage tickets for dungeons at least creating 1 new path of trade. This server has good base, but other than that it's boring and stale as hell and it's hard to describe. There is lack of different kind of items to make it more dynamic. Right now you literally trade 5 things ,gloves, experience, coin,capes, stones +4 and ofc changers and these are main. On real server there should be at least 1000 different type of things to worth farming and beeing specific at farming that give fast profit.

LeDifuzor

I make like ~40kk cash each glove, soul stone drop is great, what we need there is Chaoses , nothing more. If we would make chaoses with good drop it will be good. About the bosses, i dont want to talk because they were **** on old wom too, what we need is to increase the drop of uprades.