What's new

DC price/itemshop prices

IDemonI

So, i dont know if im the only one thinking about this, but i feel like the price of dragon coins is a bit too much compared to the items in the item shop... Like 40 euro for a costume, (yes its a special edition yada yada yada green samurai armour), 25 euro for the battlepass, 10 euros to skip A SINGLE mission?? When buying u dont even get a bonus or something (like most games offer) or at least even magic coins (that are totally useless but it would be nice anyway) like, for everything in life, the lower the price the higher the demand, now idk if im the only one feeling this way, but i wanted to buy last months battlepass and i was like damn it will cost me so much to skip the missions i cant do,it wont be worth it anymore

IDemonI

a good idea might be to have 2 prices, for example the battlepass can cost 300 DC (tradeable) and 200 DC (bound)
Not really looking for a solution in this thread tho, thats why i actually opened it in general discussions, i wanted to know if people actually agree with this

Last edited:

freaky8

I don't know, seems fine to me since in game 1DC is around 1kk, when you change the DC price it's very likely to mess up the game economy. They should stay as it is, at least at the moment in my opinion.

KimLeeHe

So, i dont know if im the only one thinking about this, but i feel like the price of dragon coins is a bit too much compared to the items in the item shop... Like 40 euro for a costume, (yes its a special edition yada yada yada green samurai armour), 25 euro for the battlepass, 10 euros to skip A SINGLE mission?? When buying u dont even get a bonus or something (like most games offer) or at least even magic coins (that are totally useless but it would be nice anyway) like, for everything in life, the lower the price the higher the demand, now idk if im the only one feeling this way, but i wanted to buy last months battlepass and i was like damn it will cost me so much to skip the missions i cant do,it wont be worth it anymore
This game became TOO pay to win like. And the price of dc is not the only problem, in general, you waste time, progress is too slow and the gameplay is boring, low or high lvl, doesn't matter.

IDemonI

I don't know, seems fine to me since in game 1DC is around 1kk, when you change the DC price it's very likely to mess up the game economy. They should stay as it is, at least at the moment in my opinion.
Yeah but i was talking about the real money dc price, nothing about in game price, of course a change rn to its price would affect the economy, as would every other change/update, nemere, meley or basically anything

Last edited: