What's new

Considering Decrease the chance of getting pearls

Yasiin

Hello , i think you must check the rate chance of getting pearls from clams . If you check the shops , you will Find a big amount of pearls .
White pearls 8-10kk / blue 1kk / red 500k Almost nothing. If you want improve the Market you must fix this issue . To many pearls , And less people to buy them. Like you maked with thief glove And ring exp reduce by 50%, i think you can Find a solution, So the people who fish All day, can Sell their stuff. I know a lot of haters will complain about my post because they will Love to buy pearls And clams with a shitty price , But think about people who fish a lot of hours getting this clams / pearls And then stay in shop with them more than a week or Sell by shitty price . Thanks !

When do people understand that decreasing the chance is not a good way of balancing an item? It is always better when you increase demand for an item theough crafting/new players.. white pearls cost 10kk dont make then more expensive pls..

Yasiin

When do people understand that decreasing the chance is not a good way of balancing an item? It is always better when you increase demand for an item theough crafting/new players.. white pearls cost 10kk dont make then more expensive pls..
And when people like you, will understand that , we are fishing for nothing ? I have 3 shops full with clams And pearls And nobody buy nothing from Almost a week ! Even if i power the price. And i have fish from the begin of server , now i wanted to Sell everything , And nobody needs nothing ! What i do now with clams And pearls ? Who needs ? Must be fixed this **** or people will leave because you fish for nothing

Crazy thought, almost seems like paying 10kk for a white pearl only to downgrade your item isn't worth it. -1
Not trying to throw any shade on fishermen, but if you find fishing is not worth your time, why do you do it? Just afk hit stones like anyone else would.
What's next, complaining that there are no +9 items you could buy with your fishing money?
They nerfed clam rates, see how that went.

Grass is always greener on the other side.

Yasiin

Crazy thought, almost seems like paying 10kk for a white pearl only to downgrade your item isn't worth it. -1
Not trying to throw any shade on fishermen, but if you find fishing is not worth your time, why do you do it? Just afk hit stones like anyone else would.
What's next, complaining that there are no +9 items you could buy with your fishing money?
They nerfed clam rates, see how that went.

Grass is always greener on the other side.
Ok, maybe not lowering the drop , But At least make something craftable witch required also pearls , So people can Sell.

Chrizz

the Problem is only the huge amount of clams nt the pearl rate from clam. les clam = less pearls.
Fishing is betwen 8 and 10 Clam per fish, and u get 30 fish with +5 rod with 200 baits, i dont think all the clams come frome legit fishers, maybe bots, or too much drop in RW or HL, we have more than 90 shops with clams in red kingdom, thats too much

Yasiin

the Problem is only the huge amount of clams nt the pearl rate from clam. les clam = less pearls.
Fishing is betwen 8 and 10 Clam per fish, and u get 30 fish with +5 rod with 200 baits, i dont think all the clams come frome legit fishers, maybe bots, or too much drop in RW or HL, we have more than 90 shops with clams in red kingdom, thats too much
You are 100% right !

ThePlayer

The problem is not the drop rate, it's the demand of other players for what you are selling.... 80% of the players from this server are low level which do not need so much pearls yet.

Just because you farm the wrong upgrade materials at this time of the server's lifetime and you can't sell them, it doesn't necessarily mean that their drop rate is too high.

Yasiin

The problem is not the drop rate, it's the demand of other players for what you are selling.... 80% of the players from this server are low level which do not need so much pearls yet.

Just because you farm the wrong upgrade materials at this time of the server's lifetime and you can't sell them, it doesn't necessarily mean that their drop rate is too h

When you see more than 350 shops with clams And pearls , you know , you will never Sell, right ? Ho la cris Said , if they low the chance of getting pearls from clams , people will buy more clams to open or instantly buy pearls . Dont forget , also, for your thief glove And ring exp, they reduced 50% only for you guys, to Sell a higher amount of those. For you, they maked something . For us , when? Dont forget this. Because the higher people was also complain about thiefs glove , And after they reduced And ring exp now 30 min. I think they can do also a Little efort For us ;( im not the only 1 who’s crazy and complaining for no reason.

Iluna

legit had 20 fish today - 1 clam
thats rather from red forest or cl1 :D

Aubury

Pearl prices will rise once Dark Dragons content finally arrives. There just isn't enough content in the game right now to warrant the use of large volumes of pearls.
What are you gonna use it for? 65 weapons? DT has got you covered