What's new

Considering Decrease the chance of getting pearls

Yasiin

Hello , i think you must check the rate chance of getting pearls from clams . If you check the shops , you will Find a big amount of pearls .
White pearls 8-10kk / blue 1kk / red 500k Almost nothing. If you want improve the Market you must fix this issue . To many pearls , And less people to buy them. Like you maked with thief glove And ring exp reduce by 50%, i think you can Find a solution, So the people who fish All day, can Sell their stuff. I know a lot of haters will complain about my post because they will Love to buy pearls And clams with a shitty price , But think about people who fish a lot of hours getting this clams / pearls And then stay in shop with them more than a week or Sell by shitty price . Thanks !

Yasiin

Less calms better pearl chance if hl2 come out with new eq they will increase again
Nah, they Said All good , with 10.000 clams on server And 400 shops with clams . Essence verify today And Said 10.000 clams , 9000 fished And 1000 dropped . But All good . Lets make pvm easy So in 1 month we Find clams on the ground :)

Sero

yeah but isn‘t the price still good with like 700-800k?
Nah, they Said All good , with 10.000 clams on server And 400 shops with clams . Essence verify today And Said 10.000 clams , 9000 fished And 1000 dropped . But All good . Lets make pvm easy So in 1 month we Find clams on the ground :)

Yasiin

yeah but isn‘t the price still good with like 700-800k?
Its not about the price , nobody complain about the price . We complain about the big amount of clams And pearls ! Right now 450 shops with clams , And more then 150 with pearls .

Aubury

It's ok to have 500 shops containing bonus changers, but not 500 shops containing clams?
Both seem to be items in high demand by players. If clams aren't selling, instead of blaming the drop rates, you should consider blaming slow updates. Drop rates are fine, the market is simply stagnant because there's no new equipment to spend clams/pearls on.

Yasiin

It's ok to have 500 shops containing bonus changers, but not 500 shops containing clams?
Both seem to be items in high demand by players. If clams aren't selling, instead of blaming the drop rates, you should consider blaming slow updates. Drop rates are fine, the market is simply stagnant because there's no new equipment to spend clams/pearls on.
At least changers everybody use All the time . But after you make eq +9 you will not need clams / pearls anyway. Only if they add new eq or something craftable . Its not normaly to see 10.000 clams Even with the chance reduced from last update .

Yasiin

Fishing = fish bones already 0 anyway, trash item no VALUE. Red pearl 200k-400k . Blue pearl 1-2kk / white pearls 7-10 But nobody buy . Clams 10.000+.

alex3i2

The problem is the low chance of upgrade on items
I will give you my example :
Bamboo bell+6, used 12 white pearls and 2 blues. Never red.

It has nothing to do with the pearls.

RXD

So everytime people overfarm some specific items, staff has to manually fix the market and regulate drop?

No, the market is simply "stagnant" because like 95% of players prefer to sell crap everyone has at usually overpriced prices in the wrong amounts (usually too little)., which takes ages to sell.

Sxx

Yea when we can chase epic items there will be high demand on pearls. Right now we are just waiting for Aqua dragon to drop.