What's new

delete cooldown in dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNaked

no reason to keep cooldowns in dungeons. Delete it please. Let people decide what to do . Let Azrael free. Let beran free. Stop abuse people time
Let us enjoy this game.

Boy67the7

For Azrael i can see removing the cd.

But Aqua puuuhh.. i dont think thats a good idea. He if you could spam him it would be too good.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

I think cooldowns are needed. Not only because of the market, I won't write about it.
I mean pure gameplay. Would you like the server to turn into a dungeon simulator? Cooldowns are so useful that you can take a break, fill up the shop, do anything else (different dungeon, metins, missions, bosses...)

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Iluna

they just want that. cuz everything else is just not worth..
try farming in sohan/temple/fireland/forests.. everywhere full..
getting like 20 stones per hour maximum if not less

when u then just drop a few items.. and maybe 1 changer.. thats legit rip

iNaked

Hello!

I think cooldowns are needed. Not only because of the market, I won't write about it.
I mean pure gameplay. Would you like the server to turn into a dungeon simulator? Cooldowns are so useful that you can take a break, fill up the shop, do anything else (different dungeon, metins, missions, bosses...)

Have a nice day,
Sheen.
yes , i wanna make dungeon simulator , if i wanna make 7days Azrael let me enjoy 7Days Azrael . It's a general change
people work , have family and others bro . They can t pay that much time effort into this.
because it's boring to walk from v4 to Azrael to forest to .. etc
Let this game free. It's my advice for present and future.
Imagine we got secrets from drake chest @Sheen .
If i want evolution on pvp items let me spend 5 days only on drake . And 5 days im out of farm from forest.
If i want earrings i can stay 24/7 on Azrael , and in this time people will left forest/beta in future.
Everyone need to increase dmg , but cooldowns is legit wrong .
ps : this break actually make us not farm anymore.
pps: u can't write about market , because anyways 80% of dungeons drop are selling for free and most are useless !

Last edited:

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Your personal circumstances do not change the fact that there needs to be a limit on the number of items that can be obtained for the sake of the market. This happens in every single big MMORPG game out there.

Iluna

Your personal circumstances do not change the fact that there needs to be a limit on the number of items that can be obtained for the sake of the market. This happens in every single big MMORPG game out there.
hm yes.. hence u sell changer for 0.26€ ( 100 euro = 384 changer )

:whistle:

so roughly 100 Euro > 330kk yang

iNaked

@Yamamoto yes indeed bro , i get it . u're the guy who told to add secrets to Beran chest :cautious: as i said , u try to change this server , try to change what was already good ,no cd is a general change for everyone , everyone is winning.
reason why now u make like us bcs u saw the number of players on server :D u bring chp2. and now try to change upgrades/yang impv haha so funny.
this server is dying bcs of updates/changes in bad/staff .
fix those 3 things. u may revive this.
are 2 kind of players here. People who dont use forum , are silent , play the game and soon leave. Or people who make noises and they got bored and also leave :D

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
You aren't making any sense. If you have a specific suggestion use the appropiate forum. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.