What's new

DELETE or add option SHOW / HIDE to this ugly search bar in equipment

Dejmian

Can administration add button to game option somehing like SHOW / HIDE or OFF / ON option to this ugly search bar in equipment that you add in this nonsense update today?
I have clear eq and I don't need this search bar in my HUD. I want classic look HUD when I play. Someone need this? Ok, fantastic? But this annoing me and other players.. I have clear and sort backpack storage and I see my items. You add something we don't need - not all players.. 1 hour serwer down for add something completly usefull.

Thanks

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

I just want to clarify some aspects regarding the update: The server was down for like 30 minutes and the patch notes were posted even before starting the maintenance (and yes, there are many more things in there), so this maintenance wasn't just for "add something completly usefull", as you said.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Dejmian

Cześć,

Chcę tylko wyjaśnić pewne aspekty dotyczące aktualizacji: serwer był wyłączony przez około 30 minut, a informacje o łatkach zostały opublikowane jeszcze przed rozpoczęciem konserwacji (i tak, jest tam o wiele więcej rzeczy), więc ta konserwacja nie była tylko dla „dodaj coś całkowicie przydatnego”, jak powiedziałeś.

Miłego dnia,
Roxie
And can you add option hide / show? No all people need this and this make classic hud very not good looking

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Please wait for some feedback from other players as well, we can't do updates just because one players said that he doesn't like things. That's why they are posted here, so people could contribute to ideas.

darwizzy

Can administration add button to game option somehing like SHOW / HIDE or OFF / ON option to this ugly search bar in equipment that you add in this nonsense update today?
I have clear eq and I don't need this search bar in my HUD. I want classic look HUD when I play. Someone need this? Ok, fantastic? But this annoing me and other players.. I have clear and sort backpack storage and I see my items. You add something we don't need - not all players.. 1 hour serwer down for add something completly usefull.

Thanks

how do you get so upset over such small detail xd

Dejmian

how do you get so upset over such small detail xd
devil is in the detail and I'm cat detailer irl so yes, that detail annoying me.
Second think @Roxie after this update when i want change bonus or add bonus / use scroll to upgrade items switch place And i need relog client - you only make bug added this useless feature.

Last edited:

Roxie

Game Master
devil is in the detail and I'm cat detailer irl so yes, that detail annoying me.
Second think @Roxie after this update when i want change bonus or add bonus / use scroll to upgrade items switch place And i need relog client - you only make bug added this useless feature.
Hello,

So just because you don't like a feature you assume that any other issue is related to the search bar, only to justify your argument? Just close your clients, repatch and it will work just fine.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Toxic

While I don't mind it I will complain that it is a bit buggy, whatever you do in the inventory, move items around, activate an elixir, you're no long able to do anything from your keyboard, you have to click somewhere outside the inventory first.

Roxie

Game Master
While I don't mind it I will complain that it is a bit buggy, whatever you do in the inventory, move items around, activate an elixir, you're no long able to do anything from your keyboard, you have to click somewhere outside the inventory first.
Hello,

That's because your cursor is still inside that window, thinking that you will write something more, just like a whisper window works, that's why you have to click away from that box.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Toxic

I've dropped something just now and I was unable to move after, until I clicked somewhere random on the screen outside of the inventory. Is it intended like this? I didn't use the search bar or had that flickering cursor as if I was about to write something there, there.

VegaS

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I've dropped something just now and I was unable to move after, until I clicked somewhere random on the screen outside of the inventory. Is it intended like this? I didn't use the search bar or had that flickering cursor as if I was about to write something there, there.

Hello, that problem has been there for several months and has nothing to do with the search bar.
It occurs even when all question dialogs appear up.
It has already been corrected and will be included in the upcoming patch.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Brnvsky

Hello, that problem has been there for several months and has nothing to do with the search bar.

Hope u will fix that. Annoying af.

sHoLDoo

I've never had this issue until this feature was added. So I highly doubt it was actually a thing before this update!