What's new

Demon Realm quest

Momo

Someone review and adjust the quest.....atm it seems impossible to complete.

-Consider that half of the quest time you are stuck on 4th floor.....on 6th floor you must be hell of a lucky person to obtain the map (my average is around 5 chests) but lets say that keeps the quest intrigued.

Quest time at the minimum should be doubled. Looking forward to hear some other thoughts

PS:6th floor is where my quest time ends....

Momo

Start your quest before killing death riper and it's easy
Ok....that would be a way...Basically you're saying, kill the reaper first, then proceed in killing mobs between 1st - 3rd floor and ending the quest, grab a summon for the demon king?

Nikku738

Ok....that would be a way...Basically you're saying, kill the reaper first, then proceed in killing mobs between 1st - 3rd floor and ending the quest, grab a summon for the demon king?
You dont even need a summon , I just started the quest on reaper , killed him , then went to 3rd floor and killed the Demon King (its not the proud one , its the one on 3rd floor) and then went back to 1st floor to finish the mobs.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

just wanted to praise you for finding some shorter way (as always you do haha) and sharing that info with your fella player. As you see - Momo, there is always a shorter way its just a matter of finding it. I didnt get any complaint about this specific quest yet so i can not say it's a widely spread issue among players. Therefore, i don't think it's problematic on such a level that it requires any modification in quests time limit.

Regards!