What's new

Demon Tower AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy67the7

Not much to say.

Demon tower was still not worth to do after you updated the drops but now that poison can be dropped easily in Grotto its absolutly worthless.

With easily i mean there are not many people leveling/farming there and there are already insane price drops.

before they were 400-500kk now they are 200-250.

In 2-3 Weeks they will be 100 or less.

So you can remove demon tower and make relics a alternative drop if you are lvl 75 or above and nobody would even notice it that demon tower is missing.

OctavM

On every private server that I played that's how demon tower is, the main problem here is that you can no longer level up to 75 because the exp is absolutely f*ucked, DT shoud be an smooth way to lvl up at least to 75 even though almost everywhere many do DT until 80-82lvl. That was taken away from this server and you can see the struggling from the next wave of players . But no problem who cares 😅😅 , the top 100 boys already made the transition between 70-75 on DT so f*uck everybody else aka the roaches

Boy67the7

On every private server that I played that's how demon tower is, the main problem here is that you can no longer level up to 75 because the exp is absolutely f*ucked, DT shoud be an smooth way to lvl up at least to 75 even though almost everywhere many do DT until 80-82lvl. That was taken away from this server and you can see the struggling from the next wave of players . But no problem who cares 😅😅 , the top 100 boys already made the transition between 70-75 on DT so f*uck everybody else aka the roaches
No thats not the problem. SD3 is way faster anyway.

The problem is that you dont have a nice farmspot to farm at lvl 75.

In Red Forest the high lvl player overfarm it.

Also the rarity of poison was very nice for new players to make good money.

Now the Theme is to max lvl and farm everything at grotto.

Gankster

agree, the experience should be increased!

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i think its normal and understandable that some things drop in price when there is a new content in the game, you have to evolve eventually right?

Regards.

Ulyse

Demon tower it's for upgrading items not for droping poisons, and i speak just for wom2. The old wom2, poisons +0..+5 has no price because you droped them very easily in Hl2 and Beta. This will happen here to, so DT will stay just for upgrading items and for relics for Azrael. About exprience, if you can enter from lvl 60 to sd3, why should I stay demon tower and exp there? I can make in Sd3 lvl 75 in 2h from 60, instead staying in demon tower, 1 day. There are 200, 300 players 75+, do you think they prefere to drop now poisons in DT or Hl2? This was meant to be happen, and after Beta will be anounced, poisons will no longer will have price.

Zezerino

Demon tower it's for upgrading items not for droping poisons, and i speak just for wom2. The old wom2, poisons +0..+5 has no price because you droped them very easily in Hl2 and Beta. This will happen here to, so DT will stay just for upgrading items and for relics for Azrael. About exprience, if you can enter from lvl 60 to sd3, why should I stay demon tower and exp there? I can make in Sd3 lvl 75 in 2h from 60, instead staying in demon tower, 1 day. There are 200, 300 players 75+, do you think they prefere to drop now poisons in DT or Hl2? This was meant to be happen, and after Beta will be anounced, poisons will no longer will have price.
Completely disagree with your opinion.
I believe poisons should have value, 100kk - 150kk is a nice value for a +0 item... I just believe that in 1 month they will be at 10kk, this is why its bad.
You need to tell me how you level in 2h from 60 to 75, my accounts must be bugged.

PS: the first 130 players level on dt to 75+

Lestat

Plus for new players is bad to surpass lv 60 and don't have a worth dungeon again. My god that's why there is the Overpopulation problem, the only thing worth to do is always Metin, at any level , help !

D

Deleted member 808

Dungeons should not be places suitable for leveling up, it makes life easy for cheaters, as happened previously with DT.
Our gameplay experience should not be hindered by the fact that hackers have easy access to a dungeon that requires lv. 40 to enter.
With all due respect, it is not our fault that comprehensive anti-hack systems can't be implemented.

I can understand all gameplay-wise reasons as to why DT should not be ideal for EXPing and leveling up (although I still don't see a reason since it was more than just viable on the old WoM, you just needed to put in some extra time and effort in building Undead equipment), but please do not use as excuse something that is a problem meant for the team to fix.

Edit: Spider Dungeon is still a dungeon 👀

Lestat

Dungeons should not be places suitable for leveling up, it makes life easy for cheaters, as happened previously with DT.
Partially agree.
Is true that Dungeon are not meant to let u lv up. Otherwise people start linving in only one place, while in the game there are a lot of things to do.

But please don't let cheaters deny you to improve the game XD

Lestat

Our gameplay experience should not be hindered by the fact that hackers have easy access to a dungeon that requires lv. 40 to enter.
With all due respect, it is not our fault that comprehensive anti-hack systems can't be implemented.

I can understand all gameplay-wise reasons as to why DT should not be ideal for EXPing and leveling up (although I still don't see a reason since it was more than just viable on the old WoM, you just needed to put in some extra time and effort in building Undead equipment), but please do not use as excuse something that is a problem meant for the team to fix.
Wa you burn me on time. I wanted to say the same things ahaha

OctavM

Yes true but.. when you nerf something you don't just completely destroy it right? A 'nerf' means it's still ok, but now we only get like 25% exp compared how it was before. I do not call that a nerf, witch one of you heard about a nerf that is -75% of whatever value?

Boy67the7

Thats not the point of this post.

Hofman is right demon tower shouldnt be there to lvl up it should be there to farm.

There is enough placed to level up atm. You go sd2 or sd3 to level to 75 and then you can keep leveling sd3 to 86 or go hl1 or hl2.

The decrease of 75 weapons is the problem. I dont even know why some ppl still do the run.

D

Deleted member 808

Hofman is right demon tower shouldnt be there to lvl up it should be there to farm.
I believe that if I wanted to spend close to twice the time to level up in DT (compared to SD) and invest in the gear required to do so, I should be able to. However, as it has been pointed out, having to spend three to four times more killing close-level mobs to level up is nonsensical at best.
Nerfs are understandable; simply gutting a peaceful way to level up just because is not the way - at least that's my opinion.

There would be enough places to farm if Arachnids equipment wouldn't require a massive investment on the player's side or if more people would actually resist HL1 or 2 in light of the nerfs made since server start. I believe a player should have multiple options - crowding spider dungeons with people that want to level up and people that want to level up their pet is not, in my opinion, healthy.

But you're right - this is not the point of this post. Apologies for off-topic.

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member

Edit: Spider Dungeon is still a dungeon 👀

Spider Dungeon is not a dungeon in game terms. A dungeon is a private instance.

The hackers have been dealt with, nevertheless, Dungeons should not be places to Level Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.