What's new

Closed Demon Tower is wasted

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

Dear all,

I'm writing this topic to point out that the DT is not worth as a dungeon.
The only reasons why people do the runs are:
1) Blacksmith
2) Cor farming
3) Relic (you can find them in tons at 1kk)

After the Blacksmith the dungeon is useless, many times you remain stucked at 7th or 8th floor for a lot of time without dropping the required items, and then you arrive to the Death Reaper to most of the time DROP NOTHING. Is way more convenient to stop your run at the Blacksmith and to start again, cause the boss at the 5th floor is better lol

The problem for me is that Death Reaper drop is very bad and is never worth to arrive to the 9th floor, which is a waste cause is the first real dungeon that a player can do (beside Naaga). Examples of drops....:
  • 65 Weapons+3 ( you can find them +6 at less than 1kk thanks to Beta maps)
  • Random stuff like Blessing marble o Scrolls (3kk), better do metin imho or restart the run and go again to the boss of the 5th floor
  • Once I dropped 2 switchers (same amount dropped by the boss of the 5th floor wtf)
  • 75 weapons all of them are not really worth, Poison+0 is 30kk or less now, and good luck to find it

my suggestion are:

1) Make the 7th or the 8th floor faster (sometimes are istant but other you can stay there for 20mins too asd)
2) Make the Death Reaper to drop more chests
3) Insert another smith at 9th floor after the Reaper

I could understand to spent time at 7th and 8th, but not if the reward is nothing, so let me know what do you think !!!

Zdobyy

Currently there is tons of Relics - agree but during the time there will be less and less relics on the market and price will go up - so in case that relic will go up to 10kk chest from reaper will be 5kk and you could get lets say extra changer/time elixir from reaper it will solve the issue.

Currently there is tons of Relics - agree but during the time there will be less and less relics on the market and price will go up - so in case that relic will go up to 10kk chest from reaper will be 5kk and you could get lets say extra changer/time elixir from reaper it will solve the issue.
The relic was never in the last season and it won't be 10kk now either. There will always be players who will do DT. The price of the relic can be a little over 2.5 kk. In general, the market will always be supplied with relics.

Lestat

I see shops with x100 Relic at 1kk each. I'm sure the other players have the same amount and don't bother to sell them.....they will never cost much.

But Relics are not the point, the thing is that the 9th floor, the top of the dungeon is less usefull of the 5th floor, is really a waste of time to arrive there

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

so you guys are saying DT is waste of time, well at least the part from Blacksmith up to the 9th floor, what do you suggest then? Any constructive solution for this? @Lestat you are saying most of the time Reaper drops nothing, how come? Which level are you exatly?

Regards

Lestat

Hello,

so you guys are saying DT is waste of time, well at least the part from Blacksmith up to the 9th floor, what do you suggest then? Any constructive solution for this? @Lestat you are saying most of the time Reaper drops nothing, how come? Whuch level are you exatly?

Regards
Nothing usefull of course, not nothing. The constructive solution can be to put another smith at 9th or to let the Death drop more chests. 2 chest of death reaper can be still bad

Lestat

Update.

I discovered that from the Death Reaper chest you can dropp an object which grants you, an upp more in the 5th floor. This in my opinion is another example of bad drop from the boss of a 40 min dungeon asd. But could be good idea to have it as a normal drop drom the Reaper (as the Relic to be clear), what do you think about that?

Update.

I discovered that from the Death Reaper chest you can dropp an object which grants you, an upp more in the 5th floor. This in my opinion is another example of bad drop from the boss of a 40 min dungeon asd. But could be good idea to have it as a normal drop drom the Reaper (as the Relic to be clear), what do you think about that?
Very good joke. When will you realize that Administrators are Administrators and Fools are only good for making donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.