What's new

Demon Tower

Nikku738

Sometimes it takes me more than 15 metins to drop a map on 7th floor and like 20 minutes of killing those blue mobs to drop a key on 8th. On all other servers I've played breaking more than 10 metins to get a map was unusual and here on this server it feels like the normal.

Loco

On WoM it has always been fairly low but after every empty chest the chance to get a map increases. Maybe they can increase the chances per empty chest slightly

Breezy

And also change the drop from the Reaper chests !!!! Its sooo annoying to kill mobs 1 hour long and then get to the last level, kill the Boss and get like 1 inventory key or 2 changers or BS like that. You cant even make money lol. We could atleast get 3-4 guaranteed switchers or 1 marble or something to make it even for us.
Please reconsider the ´drop from the chests @Essence . Thank you.

Nikku738

And also change the drop from the Reaper chests !!!! Its sooo annoying to kill mobs 1 hour long and then get to the last level, kill the Boss and get like 1 inventory key or 2 changers or BS like that. You cant even make money lol. We could atleast get 3-4 guaranteed switchers or 1 marble or something to make it even for us.
Please reconsider the ´drop from the chests @Essence . Thank you.
I dont mind the changers or the keys but maybe it should give more as you say instead of 2. The problem I have with the chests is that I've dropped 1 mystery tome from like 7 out of 30~ chests I have opened , its a completely useless drop.

Breezy

I dont mind the changers or the keys but maybe it should give more as you say instead of 2. The problem I have with the chests is that I've dropped 1 mystery tome from like 7 out of 30~ chests I have opened , its a completely useless drop.
Yes i forgot to mention the mystery tome, I get it too often as well. They should add some buffs to the drop tho.....