What's new

Discussion about old WoM2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoM2

Hello fellas,

Becouse this forum is open for General Discussions, let me hear your thinkings about the following.
As we were told, the WoM2 was closed by Gameforge - where Shogun recieved a mail from GF.

How now, the staff from Tian2 is re-buying the full server+client side, reopenening the old WoM2 and opening new WoM2 even with the same name? :kekw:
And i guess question from the players is know, how we are supposted to know that the reopened WoM2 won't be closed with GF again.

You could even changed the name of the server. I understand OK, you bought the full server + web, but you could maybe changed the name - just getting hate from the players becouse backing the players on the server just for the name - the staff we all know is not the same - its """"Tian2"""" :D :D :D.

Pachol

I don't know who you are, but it seems you are not well-informed.
No need to give you any answers as this is their forum and no one will risk the ban to tell you truth that is not always welcome.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not a thread oriented towards respectfully discussing a topic in regards to WoM2, but one that instigates drama, therefore I'll have to close it. Anything related to GF doesn't hold a place here and they cannot be a threat to us for the ones that are concerned; the same applies to Tian2, we have nothing to do with them and it's getting tiring to answer these repetitive accussations.

In terms of what you've written above, it seems like you are not knowledgeable of the current situation. Shogun is NOT part of the team. Tian2 is NOT behind WoM2, it just happened that some ex-Tian2 members have applied for a position here and they got accepted based on their previous experience and unique skills, just like how other people from the old WoM2 team did, along with a couple of other people from popular Metin2 forums where we first announced this project (i.e., Metin2Dev). Some of these ex-Tian2 members that you mentioned had thrived there, and showcased valuable skills, service, and enthusiasm that, unfortunately, were all wasted due to poor management that server had. And these people deserve better. We, as the WoM2 community, deserve better.

All in all, while we are a completely new team, a lot of it is comprised of old WoM2 members, and our mission is to bring you back the beautiful long-term oldschool WoM2 experience. There is no other truth than this one. Some people might want to push their own narrative onto others due to personal reasons that, in reality, don't even have anything to do with us, the new team. It's disconcerting to be blamed for other people's mistakes, and we would appreciate it if you stopped affiliating us with them.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.