What's new

Closed Double standards

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwierz

Hello, I would like to raise the issue of double standards on the server. A good example is today's situation on the discord server where the user "Kuzman" insulted all Poles, and when I replied to him, I was blocked for 24 hours.
I deserved to be banned and I agree with it. However, my question is why a man who is a racist and insulted the entire country was not punished?IMG_7125.png

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
There's a big difference between what he said - "polish players", and how you presented it, saying that he insulted all poles.
I don't see that message being racist at all, being a Pole myself.
You should prove him wrong in the game, not by insulting him, and later his mother.

Cyprian

No need for that hate. Ro and PL players are one of the best metin players in Europe. They keep this game alive.

Zwierz

There's a big difference between what he said - "polish players", and how you presented it, saying that he insulted all poles.
You should prove him wrong in the game, not by insulting him, and later his mother.
If you think that calling Polish players pussies, being Polish yourself, is okay, then we have nothing to talk about. I didn't really offend his mother by writing that I was visiting her - perhaps I was coming for coffee and cake.

Zwierz

I don't feel offended by what he wrote and I would ignore it if it weren't for the fact that I was banned and he wasn't. he started and I just got into his game. Let's treat everyone equally and that's it.

darwizzy

Did u miss the word "all" before polish players? No one should've gotten timed out, metin was always about thrashtalking, we are not from the generations that get offended from every small detail.

AdamlMalysz

Honestly I dont give a fck about some random insulting me in online game, but if I get muted for insulting and he doesn't I start to care. That's the issue I have with wom policy and it's not the first time it happens to polish community.
Either let us insult each other without any consequence or ban every insult, so there is no problem in the future like ,,ah it was insult but not enough for mute/ban"

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

GM Mamut replied to you already that there's a big difference and no, there's no double standard.
We all know in which context you were mentioning this player's mother, thats very low, unacceptable...neither you , i or anyone else has anything to do with his loving mother so please refrain from using such dirty "aces" from your sleeve in depressing attempt to win some (read not even relevant for anyone) argument in public. So as other players said, stop crying, take it as a man. Have fun and take care everyone.

This thread is getting closed now but can serve as a warning to others as well.

Regards!

#behave
#closed

Status
Not open for further replies.