What's new

Drop Beta

Romulus

hello, I have a problem with the beta drop, since the last update it was broken. who else has this problem, put a +1 or I don't know, maybe someone will take us into consideration.

Iluna

hello, I have a problem with the beta drop, since the last update it was broken. who else has this problem, put a +1 or I don't know, maybe someone will take us into consideration.
good explanation.. what is broken ??

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

I forwarded your concerns to our team in order to check if there was anything wrong with the adjustments made.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

iNaked

Who make those changes and believe himself is a good update/updates like always=)) must quit this project braah.
Also the testers of ur server.
What was wrong with drop before?
We spend so much time and money to get here.
The point is to make more money in less time.
To enjoy the gameplay.
So im not hearing the answer.
People quit and comeback for chapter 2 . I think they will leave again >.<

AHM PS : BOSS DROP , MEN ...............

tytanu69

Hello,

I forwarded your concerns to our team in order to check if there was anything wrong with the adjustments made.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
+1
is this an automatically message ? cause i saw it a lot on your posts with no solving :))

akEErino

+1 idk why would u nerf the drop from beta. U increase the metins level and decrease the drop =))) i dont understand what u are thinking.

Toxic

Dunno what's with this team and their fetish to make players's life harder for no reason and in really dumb ways.. stop tweaking and "fixing" stuff that was literally fine

Last edited:

AKABAT

+1
I feel like we became the testers and this is bleedling players. The actual state of the beta maps is too unbalanced; drop, rezistences, xp mainly for leveling up pets. At the actual state it is almost like leveling to 100 in sd3. No difference.

Romulus

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Hello , did you check because the drop is disastrous . with drop from the foxi event 15% for red the drop is fine but now is a ****

RealDrew

Drop is decent on weapons but kinda sh1t on clams/changers, also I didn't drop a Soul Stone in last 11 thief's gloves xD.
Drop from Bosses on the other hand is garbage.