What's new

Drop for beta item upgrades on server

Thorus

It would be good if the upgrade items in beta would drop to the mobs on metin stones, as on the old server and a redo of the drop from the elite in beta to lvl 103 you don't really have drop anymore, and yet there are elites where you had and drop +5 stones, I understand the concept of hard pvm but this is another category.

CAAB

its not about being hard pvm .. 90% of this bosses are over farmed and camped by some strong players who are controlling the market and the prices of this upgrade items .. its just not fair ..

Ulyse

When I said to somebody that the bosses in beta are overfarmed by some players with polymarbles he said it's not a big deal. In map 1 are shops with 200 upgrades at 1kk each and 250k each. In this moment the only worth upgrades from beta are bronze clasp and those bosses are farmed 24/24, rest of them are 1kk each. Same with stones+5 droped from Ice Witch. I'm pro for drop at elites as a rare drop. In this moment one stone of monsters+5 it's 75kk, and this stones are farmed at Ice Witch by one guild.

Toxic

When I said to somebody that the bosses in beta are overfarmed by some players with polymarbles he said it's not a big deal. In map 1 are shops with 200 upgrades at 1kk each and 250k each. In this moment the only worth upgrades from beta are bronze clasp and those bosses are farmed 24/24, rest of them are 1kk each. Same with stones+5 droped from Ice Witch. I'm pro for drop at elites as a rare drop. In this moment one stone of monsters+5 it's 75kk, and this stones are farmed at Ice Witch by one guild.
The difference is that you can also just upgrade +4 stones to +5 using blue dragon's breath. You can't craft beta up materials ;)

Thorus

yes and also the stone have value for +4 , also on old server on elites you get 3 upgrades item in stack but here only 1 , and please don't replay "was the old srv this in new one" because in that case change the name , because i played from the oppening to closing the last srv and that's the reason i comed here , i thught is like that but there are too many changes witch are not verry good . hope the staf will realize that before will bee too late.