What's new

DROP IN SOHAN DOES NOT EXIST PLZ DO SOMETHING

donlampis

I have been farming since 13:00 the afternoon and non stop and i have dropped only 12 changers with IM GLOVE and the halloween lantern. Maybe u consider fixing it as i have talked with other players too and have the same opinion as i do. In the weekend we got more time to play and we get less drop and not becasue there are fewer metins.

kamil4559

So, how much dmg you deal to metins? Maybe u kill them too slow to get more changers. I also heard some opinions that you should drop changers without glove, but i always do it with glove and i don’t complain. Do you count also different drop from metins than changers? (Yang, yang from trash items, materials)

kamil4559

So i belive you just kill metin to slow to unlock full potential. What lvl are you? Maybe you can go back for weaker metins if not you can try farm some materials to improve your eq a little to kill metins faster.

donlampis

Im 55lv sura with P blade 41ad fms im killing metins in good time. Im telling its not just me i have talked with 4 others players i met in sohan. That the drop is not good. 45 seconds to kill the metin

SuperKame

Thats normal bro, but with changers u drop draconis + fragmentos and with fragments u have chaos how increase the profit

Do like me dont buy 1h glove only is and eq drops, the drop is bad but with this prices i make good money

Prasinka

So i belive you just kill metin to slow to unlock full potential. What lvl are you? Maybe you can go back for weaker metins if not you can try farm some materials to improve your eq a little to kill metins faster.
Is this for real? Do you make more per hour because you kill metins faster or because you kill more metins by dealing more dmg?

SuperKame

Last three days i farm 2h ler day and only get 2 changer and like 7 draconis pet day 😂
Sems like was decreased drop no ?

gigel

idk what level u have and where u farm bro but i killed lv 50 metins and got like 12 changers in almost 2h, some nine tail boxes and some adders + up materials and books. Seems fine to me

SuperKame

idk what level u have and where u farm bro but i killed lv 50 metins and got like 12 changers in almost 2h, some nine tail boxes and some adders + up materials and books. Seems fine to me
Thats Nice for me 2h today worth like 4 changers

Idk if being lv 55 harm or no