What's new

Accepted DT rework ( above smith ) fishing rework/change / beta chaoses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Hey, straight to the point, I wont write a essay this time.

Rework of DT above smith floor.
DT as a dungeon is mainly made for defeating the reaper with char lvl 75 (or higher).
Right now noone is doing it, why? Because its a waste of time.
Sometimes you spend more than 30m-1h just for 7th and 8th floor, 2-3 minutes at reaper and drop is useless.
75 weapons along with 70 armours lost their value because of HL2, relics are barely 2kk each.
I think everyone will agree with me - dt its just useless for now.
So my suggestions:
- make 7/8 floor faster, increase the drop ratio of map and key ( just make it regular, sometimes is just too long )
- add pearls, pet potions to drop from reapers chest
- slightly increase yang drop from reaper

Fishing rework.
My point there is to reward fishermans who are patient enough to upgrade their fishing pole to +8/9/10...
With fishing pole +10 the chances to catch rare fish its almost the same as with pole +4/5/6.
Comparing time to make a pole +4/5 and +8/9 its enormous.
So once again my suggestions are:
- add a rare drop (or catch, whatever you call it) with poles above +7 which could be a changer, time elixir ( S for example with +6/7/8 and M with +9/10 ),
anything else, you know what I mean.
- scaling chance catch a rare fish with level of your rod. with rare fish I mean - attribute fishes, shiri, perch, loach, etc.

Beta chaoses.
Not much to say here. Just add them, lol.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, straight to the point, I wont write a essay this time.

Rework of DT above smith floor.
DT as a dungeon is mainly made for defeating the reaper with char lvl 75 (or higher).
Right now noone is doing it, why? Because its a waste of time.
Sometimes you spend more than 30m-1h just for 7th and 8th floor, 2-3 minutes at reaper and drop is useless.
75 weapons along with 70 armours lost their value because of HL2, relics are barely 2kk each.
I think everyone will agree with me - dt its just useless for now.
So my suggestions:
- make 7/8 floor faster, increase the drop ratio of map and key ( just make it regular, sometimes is just too long )
- add pearls, pet potions to drop from reapers chest
- slightly increase yang drop from reaper

Fishing rework.
My point there is to reward fishermans who are patient enough to upgrade their fishing pole to +8/9/10...
With fishing pole +10 the chances to catch rare fish its almost the same as with pole +4/5/6.
Comparing time to make a pole +4/5 and +8/9 its enormous.
So once again my suggestions are:
- add a rare drop (or catch, whatever you call it) with poles above +7 which could be a changer, time elixir ( S for example with +6/7/8 and M with +9/10 ),
anything else, you know what I mean.
- scaling chance catch a rare fish with level of your rod. with rare fish I mean - attribute fishes, shiri, perch, loach, etc.

Beta chaoses.
Not much to say here. Just add them, lol.
Hi!

in my opinion DT is good as it is, it is already rewarding you with an upgrade that does not require any upgrade materials (which we know can help your budget alot).
Don't shoot please. I dont think it should reward much more, what you have to invest is those 40 minutes to get a lets say cheap upgrade (for otherwise expensive upgrade) and something more if you get up to the Reaper.
- about fishing, i do agree we should get something more for higher lvl rods so +1 from me, whoever invest time & effort to upgrade his rod to get better chances to fish for some rarer fishes or something else with higher value. We've got a couple of useful suggestions already earlier regarding this matter, so we can use some things from there too.
- for beta chaoses well: any idea what to put inside them? To feel rewarding enough, not too OP and also unique (if possible to not have the same items in other map(s) chaoses already...). I believe we need more new items/content to make it happen and i think you will agree with me.

Regards.

Rain

Hi!

in my opinion DT is good as it is, it is already rewarding you with an upgrade that does not require any upgrade materials (which we know can help your budget alot).
Don't shoot please. I dont think it should reward much more, what you have to invest is those 40 minutes to get a lets say cheap upgrade (for otherwise expensive upgrade) and something more if you get up to the Reaper.
- about fishing, i do agree we should get something more for higher lvl rods so +1 from me, whoever invest time & effort to upgrade his rod to get better chances to fish for some rarer fishes or something else with higher value. We've got a couple of useful suggestions already earlier regarding this matter, so we can use some things from there too.
- for beta chaoses well: any idea what to put inside them? To feel rewarding enough, not too OP and also unique (if possible to not have the same items in other map(s) chaoses already...). I believe we need more new items/content to make it happen and i think you will agree with me.

Regards.
Thanks for your opinion!

About dt - we are still talking about reaper and everything ABOVE smith. You can come to smith even with char 40-55 level easily, so lets just skip that part. Everyone at 75 lvl is farming fireland, ghost forest or red forest. DT is literally a waste of time. Market was a bit flooded with relics from the start of server because everyone was running it for 75 weapons ( so thats why I didnt even mention it ) - I had 300 of them and took me about 2-3 weeks to sell 200. I still think it needs at least a small change.

About beta map chaoses - weapons, golden bars, changers would be a standard. Additional drops ( or rare drops ) like experimental wine +, golden inventory key, keun-gisul stones, blue dragon breath, time elixirs ( I think Snake was talking about time elixirs in my previous suggestion ) maybe royal treasures chests ( these from daily quest which drop 90 shields )?

There is alot of items to add, just re-think it 100 times to not **** up the market.

darwizzy

+1, and it's not only about the dt, it's been a while since we haven't had new content and doing the same thing over and over again is getting pretty boring, i love the qol updates and i understand wom is designed for the long run but let's try not to lose all the players until that happens

Granz

+1
I can bet that im not the only one who barely touched DT on reaper stage because of its poor drop. Also we know that some people really love to max one especial way of grinding and if they are fishing type, they definitely deserve some profitable prizes too.

RealDrew

+1 on all, DT should be either faster, either more rewarding at this point / higher fishing rod + should offer you higher bonuses / beta chaoses are a must.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
+1 on all, DT should be either faster, either more rewarding at this point / higher fishing rod + should offer you higher bonuses / beta chaoses are a must.
i am sure all the team members agree with this statement that DD chaoses must exist, and they will, but we should have more unique rewards for them definitely.

Woxys

+1 for DT.
I think the best way to change the DT run would be to just make it faster after blacksmith. To change the reward would maybe be a bit unfair to the older players. On another note, it does take way too much time to do it, i understand it is old school but think about new players and it is not fun anymore.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello lads,

I want to be short on this answer so I won't bore some of you.

Regarding the Demon Tower, I get that it might seem like the Reaper stage isn't worth it, and some of you might stop at the blacksmith. But remember, this run is primarily for low-level players to upgrade their gear with better chances (even if at higher prices), to reach level 75 weapons, and to get the relic for the Azrael run. Admittedly, the Demon Tower does lose some appeal once you've achieved all that.
With this in mind, I'm looking into ways to breathe new life into the run, whether it's by speeding up completion or enhancing its value. Stay tuned for details in the patch notes.

As for beta chaoses, they're on their way and are a must.

Regarding fishing, I have plans for it, but it's not a top priority right now, so it'll have to wait a bit longer.

Short and sweet, folks!
Snake

Rain

+1 for DT.
I think the best way to change the DT run would be to just make it faster after blacksmith. To change the reward would maybe be a bit unfair to the older players. On another note, it does take way too much time to do it, i understand it is old school but think about new players and it is not fun anymore.
I did myself alot of dt ( I had over 300 relics ) at the start of server, but I dont think any change would be unfair for me. It needs to be worth and not boring for new players, old players are already higher level and forgot about dt. But I know what you mean, thanks for opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.