What's new

Closed error during the torrent update

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musashi20

Hi. I constantly have a problem while updating. Previously I somehow managed to solve the problem which was occuring from time to time, but while the Halloween update was releaised I faced the problem back. Whenever I launch an update when it's 24.9% There is error during the torrent update. It's written like that:

Could not unzip file.
The data could not be decompressed.
Download of file failed. -

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

This error appears if you have another WoM2 client enabled. Disable each client, also check that none is enabled in the background. This should help.

Have a nice evening,
Sheen.

DiFFerenT

Hello!

This error appears if you have another WoM2 client enabled. Disable each client, also check that none is enabled in the background. This should help.

Have a nice evening,
Sheen.
Hi there,

I made sure there are no clients enabled and i'm still facing the same issue. Can you please help ?

BR,
Ramy

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Dear Ramy,

You can also make a fresh copy of the game just to make sure your game is not corrupted, that might help the situation.

Regards,

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

is there anything else that's draining your internet at the same time of your patching? If yes please disable it/cancel or pause it until our patcher finishes its job, afterwards you shouldnt have any more issues whatsoever.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.