What's new

EVENTS!?

.AG

OK. Let's be honest.
Events?! Garbage... and its a small word.
A BIG PART OF METIN2 players, likes to risk, like to gamble...lets be honest guys :))
WHO ONE DONT LIKE OKAY EVENT? FOR HIS '' Look, can you do like me 500 points? ''
WHO ONE DONT LIKE JIGSAW CLASSICAL EVENT? For his interactivity...?
Who dont like to fishing 5-6 hours together with guilds and to tell about life, participating to events?
You, wom2, try to be different as gameplay and events and all this things, but sometimes its good to look around the servers who have succes and to barrow what is good.... When you say EVENTS you SAY :
- WARS FROM sd2 / sd3 for MOONLIGHT SPOTS... (but v2/sd3 is crap for now, check my other topic for *ELEMENTS* ''
- OKAY CARDS ( the sensations caused by colors and interactivity )
-JIGSAW ( AS i said upside )
-even if HIDE AND SEEK
- OX, based on metin2 general question
- any interactive event, I think it can bring something extra and destroy the monotony created...but the most important thing, I think it can bring new players, because through events you can see how much a staff takes care of the server.
YOURS, AG.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as far as i know some WoM events are getting/got a little makeover here and are ran like that. Are those events (Jigsaw and Okay cards) that popular tho? Any other opinion about this? I am actually curious about it because i do see some players mentioning them from time to time but i dont know actually how popular those would be. Since from offis i would expect something totally p2w event version, to be honest really.

Regards.

Zenoheld

In my opinion events should be so good that people would fight with each other at sd3 sd2 for example.
Not a 69 hours 2 chest / hour " Hey we have an event now " kind of events.
We don't want 69 hours events, make it 1 hour and good.