What's new

Extra Inventory in Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decha

Hello Im Dechol/Deska from Wom Sol /2 /3 I have max level and recording my gameplay to youtube on last Wom. I think all we need extra inventory in game about this:
extrainventory.jpg

For Skill Boks, Stones, chests with 4 pages for each. This is very useful while playing. What do you think? :)

Pachol

Never liked the idea of permanent inventory.
Once WoM2 did a public poll and people mostly voted to have it in game tho... Players are just too lazy in 2023 to recall to city or use extra chars to keep items.

AKABAT

How about no. Oldschool means oldschool. Not convinence nor easy to progress. Unlimited space means you are most probably going to farm for long sessions. Move your ass to the storage

MaliPH

I don't say its not useful but it doesn't fit with WoM gameplay. Rather have 2/3 extra invetorys for extra slots. Also that slots to be unlocked with specific keys (bronze silver gold).

styl3noxe

+1.2023 and people keep crying with the old school ****, when in reality all the big servers are almost pokemon, so the vast majority of players want a more "upgraded" server, more fit in today's times.Making the server more user friendly and not having to waste time on every **** like it used to be will not make the server less "old-school'.Of course, you can leave it "old-school' which means basic and boring and have 1k players at best.

DeCiMaToR

+1.2023 and people keep crying with the old school ****, when in reality all the big servers are almost pokemon, so the vast majority of players want a more "upgraded" server, more fit in today's times.Making the server more user friendly and not having to waste time on every **** like it used to be will not make the server less "old-school'.Of course, you can leave it "old-school' which means basic and boring and have 1k players at best.
There are just some aspects that do not fit this server, it is not about denying QoL.
WoM is a harder server, and the farming is not not point and click mindlessly for hours. With the inventory restriction, you have to utilize maybe your buffer as storage if you want to farm for longer, you have to be smart in which items you wish to pick up, and/or accept that you just have to go back to town more often.
Also, the 2 pages extension of the regular inventory become much more important that way too.

In my opinion, it is just one more aspect that makes the server have a more active playstyle, and rewards smart playing and management.

Praskiza

I o
Hello Im Dechol/Deska from Wom Sol /2 /3 I have max level and recording my gameplay to youtube on last Wom. I think all we need extra inventory in game about this:
View attachment 8

For Skill Boks, Stones, chests with 4 pages for each. This is very useful while playing. What do you think? :)
I dont like that idea tho, its not a oldschool anymore with this type of updates..

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We will never have something like this unless we end up with 200 expansions where this space is actually necessary because of the overwhelming number of items. A lot of people forget that inventory & inventory management is part of the design of a game, no matter if it's a MMORPG, MOBA or your typical zombie apocalypse third-person action-adventure game. You cannot simply walk around with every item in the game in your goodie bag like a God or Goddess; at that point you cannot call it a game, it's a practice tool.

On the other hand, we understand the struggle to come from servers where infinite inventories are "the norm", so we have increased the Storekeeper inventories from 1 to 3 (free), and from 3 to 5 (IM Expansion). Although we weren't a fan of this change either, it shouldn't be as game breaking as infinite inventories since you'll at least have to walk/teleport to Map1 if you'd like to make use of it. Besides, remember that you may also unlock other inventory slots (up to 2 more inventories) using Inventory Keys which are accessible from multiple sources in-game. Four inventories and five storages on your main, another set on your buffer, plus their respective shops where the items get trasferred to, should be more than enough space. If not too much.

Suggestions discarded. Thread closed.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.