What's new

farm and main why?

Trick Or Treat

hi people, just for curiosity, cuz we don't have yet the roles, what would you pick as a farmer, and what as a main? could be also all in one, but just write also why you like play that char as a main.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Not going to play, but it felt extremely refreshing to test Healer Mage in PvM, Archer Assassin and Black Magic Sura and be actually decent. After decades of playing Warrior or Sura in PvM only, experimenting with other classes is pretty intriguing and I recommend everyone to try them. Obviously, they won't be as good as the OG farmers as they are PvP focused, but they still feel great and have a fun playstyle attached to them in PvM.

Pachol

Game is hardcore enough, I wouldn't risk playing other classes than body and weapon sura, otherwise you will be behind your rivals&friends.

Schuka

After playing as a mental warrior or BM sura most of my time as a metin2 player, I don't know really. I think I'll go with the good old weaponry sura

MaliPH

I always recommend to play any class you like, because you can make $ from first towns bosses and after that only market / & fishing / minig. It's not all about destroy stones! And as I remember there are END-LEVEL DUNGEONS that with shaman / ninja you can make them much easier.