What's new

Feather walk problem

Im Jinx

Feather walk does not seem to scale with Dexterity and intelligence (even if it says that it scales with DEX,STR,INT)
DEX - does not change anything
STR - increase hp regen
INT - does not change anything

Im Jinx

Sorry for this high quality professional screenshot but as you see even 14 Dexterity does not change nothing - not only dex from items but level ups stats does not seem to work screen.png

Last edited:

Tekno

Feather walk does not seem to scale with Dexterity and intelligence (even if it says that it scales with DEX,STR,INT)
STR - increase hp regen
poor fellow ninja
hope this gets fixed asap

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Thanks for additional information. I provided it to the devs

Incendium

STR - increase hp regen

Hi friend,

if I'm not mistaken, feather walk was never supposed to scale with stats, since it's a fixed value. I believe the ability has no stat formula in the quation, only ability level changes the movement speed. The description is probably the problem, just like for example, Dance with the Wind from Healer Shaman - the movement speed / cooldown do not scale with INT even though it says on the discription, it is a fixed value that scales with the abilitie's level.

However maybe the developers wish that it scales with stats, I don't know their vision for the server. If that's the case they would need to add the stats scalability to the formula.

Im Jinx

Hi friend,

if I'm not mistaken, feather walk was never supposed to scale with stats, since it's a fixed value. I believe the ability has no stat formula in the quation, only ability level changes the movement speed. The description is probably the problem, just like for example, Dance with the Wind from Healer Shaman - the movement speed / cooldown do not scale with INT even though it says on the discription, it is a fixed value that scales with the abilitie's level.

However maybe the developers wish that it scales with stats, I don't know their vision for the server. If that's the case they would need to add the stats scalability to the formula.
I think they should add scaling if it's not implemented there because feather walk without it is just useless.. It's literally the same stats as fear on sura BUT ninja has to get it to G1 and sura only to level 14 to have the same stats... And just today i've noticed that hp regen does not work.

Im Jinx

It's been almost a month and Feather Walk is not fixed. If feather walk shouldn't scale with stats they should be 100% buffed. I would also increase dmg resistance vs monsters. So if 9% dmg res vs players = 13.5% vs monsters.