What's new

Feedback for the Staff

NuAsaya

Hey,
First of all: I play WoM now since many Years and im absolutely pro Oldschool, otherwise i wont play this server. Also I want to mention that the server is not bad (it may looks like that because i only list problems now)
But I witnessed some problems and i want to make a thread about them.

1. Drop Rate of Soul Stones in Low Level. I farmed ~2,6k lvl.40 Metins and got 2 Soul Stone and 0 from 200 Chaos Metins (if they even drop them, if not: WHY??)

2. Alchemy Upp-Rates, that **** is crazy, to even try ur luck in alchemy is wasted money.

3. Finding ''Good EQ'' - Over the time of 3 Days i had the only LB+9 2k 10crit on market(Jinno), thats not even a special item, but they dont exist. How is that possible? Even at the server start it was easier to find Good EQ. There is 1x HTN+9 on the Market, priced at 1kkk. Meanwhile 50AVG FMS (the best u can get) is at 2-2,5kkk. Theres no way that this is can be real.

4. PvP in Low - Mid Level: dont exist. Metin2 is an MMORPG with one the best PvP Mechanics, but WoM doesnt make use of it. (High Level PvP problems are well known)

5. Bookday: One of the best features WoM ever invented and it got deleted, why? Whats the reason? When i told people that Bookday exist, the reaction allways was good. People like. Pls bring it back.

6. Trading via Chat. Back then Trading via Call-/Trade-Chat was ''easy'' and fun. Now its dead, you get 0 PMs on the most common Items. Only IS Stuff sells good.

7. Drop of Chaos Metins. Within 150x Chaos Metins of Soul with a lvl.35 Char (full drop) i got 8 Exxos, 6 Blessing Marbles, the only Item with a normal Rate are Changers with 2,1 average per Metin. Thats demotivading as hell.

I dont mention the high lvl problems, why? 1. Im a Low-Mid Level Player. 2. Last Days some Threads where discussed and i hope the team takes action.
All I know is that alot 90+ Players are concerned about the current situation.

Some Good things:
Enough Metins / Easy to make basic eq / welcoming community / fast and easy support from the staff / no need to cash for IS-Bonuses (Premium Pack) / Nice Frequenzy of Events

I hope that some things gonna change.

Lots of Kisses

(sorry for bad english)

Stforjanka

1. (SS droprate low lvl) Why do you think they should drop better at low lvl? I think farming is pretty balanced, u can earn good money at every lvl bracket and if u feel like u want to get skills to P at low lvl, u can just sell your drop and buy them. I think the logic here is that if u need SS u should be higher lvl anyways

2. "the long term"

3. Usually when someone makes good items they just keep them, try to find good beta items, pretty hard, u often have to upgrade/mix yourself.

4. ye its dead bruv

Im new-ish to the server too, and i was actually surprised how well i could earn yang at each lvl, 35 m2/curse books, 55 fireland, 75 red forest and so on.

sie777

When my farmer was 35 lvl, i got first soul stone at 4.7k metin - 45 lvl so u kinda lucky one. Go higher level metins for soul stones
Dont make alchemy by yourself, better buy it
u farm crap metin stones (40), if u want profit as low level, go farm bestial captains and 35 stones in their area (red one is the best) = double profit

JacobAshu

I think there are some good points however sometimes there is reason for them they may annnoyyy us but i think sometimes they are for the best

1.(SOUL STONES) yes i never dropped one from metin only 1 from boss however it may be annoying there is still a lot in market i think of it as just additional lucky find because you can buy them easily for example at lvl 50 you drop cor draconis 10 a day i think and thats 20kk so each day you can get ss if you really want it just from one source of money.
- I think its good its not as high because the price would go down from 16 to 10 or even lower as there is a lot of players and you will always have them in shops even tho the drop rate is low- its hard server i like how many months i have to spend to get that skill to perfection and after that time you may be proud.

2.alchemy is prob the last step of character which you refine over time, % is small but it gives such a big boost its there for a reason i made my own 2 leg and just these two gave me over 100 dmg i think its a lot if someone doesn't want to gamble they can sell the cor draconis and buy ready one.

3.i can agree with the items but i dont think there is much that could be done i might be wrong

5. BookDay im all for it - there is too much books that dont cost anything and that could be fixed or at least make picking them up worthwhile for example changing it that you can exchange 150 books for one random tom we would get a lot more toms in town which we lack of.

6.I dont agree with chat i get offers all the time for ee, fms, rib but if someone gets no offers it may be because there is not much people or there is a lot of new players with no money to buy them or they prefer to make it themself.

7. chaos metins i agree with 100%

Last edited:

SairusHunt

1. The pvm is designed in such a way that you don't need your skills above G1 until you are Lv 40-50+(coming from a player who had aura P in lv 18 main), but in level 35 you can farm Hwang metins, my personal experience is 3 soul stones per day on these (200 metins). At lv 40, Sohan Metins of Death give even better ss drop rate. It might be a good point that ss drop can be removed completely from lv 40 metin stones, but being the first stones to farm when u travel out of map2 is adequate starting point for ss drop

3. Yes this is sick, althought it will definitely get better with time as now it forces everyone to make their own EQ instead of just buying, using for a period of time and selling again the same one item. Playing relatively new server, but definitely young server in terms of progressive content, means accepting the fact that going is tougher than it will be for new players lets say 1 year later, but i have no doubts at some point through 2024 market will get flooded with items. 2kkk for 50 avg fms is reasonable as you will make AT LEAST 5 times the money back before you get to lv 75 stage and you can still even keep using it at that point. Poor site changers drop rate make it very hard for lvls under 75 to roll anything better than 2/5 items, but its also all that you need to reach that stage. If anyone wants to be special and have crazy EQ at low lvl, they surely need to pay the price, which is HIGH not just in terms of money

4. Low lvl pvp doesn't exist because it is so hard and time consuming to reach top pvm gear that everyone will think "why invest 1kkk in pvp gear when i can invest 1kkk in pvm gear and increase my hourly income by 10%" and there is always so much more to invest in for pvm. Trying to get your low lvl character into pvp only means you will reach next stage of the game much later therefore you will keep farming with poor hourly income for longer period of time and again have less money to make better pvp gear. So every low lvl pvp is only new char of medium-high lvl main. Even they get bored very quickly with it because all the kkk they put in that low lvl pvp char brings them almost 0 reward

5. We had book day and no one said there will never be another one. It will come and whoever needs a specific date to only then start collecting skill books will not profit too much out of it anyway. I rely on book day a lot with over 10k skill books ready to exchange. Who collects skill books, will have same benefit from the event whether it happens once a month or once every 6 months

7. First, 5 lvl below stone isn't really a win, you can easily take those down with good lv 25 char. 2nd, as mentioned with ss drop issue, metins lvl 40 are STARTING point when you travel out of map2, so yes you start dropping the same items as anyone in the range of lv 30-75, but naturally the drop rate of any of those items will be insanely little. Its even worse than someone saying "I farm stones lv 5 with char lv 1 and i dont have good drop of items which others get from lv 35 stones"

Just to be clear, my intention is not to argue with you, as I don't like the way it is either. These are just some reasons which helped me personally to keep a positive mentality towards some of the server systems. I believe lot of things are going to change for better so hopefully you can use some of these to bear through it until they do.

Qiel

1. (SS droprate low lvl) Why do you think they should drop better at low lvl? I think farming is pretty balanced, u can earn good money at every lvl bracket and if u feel like u want to get skills to P at low lvl, u can just sell your drop and buy them. I think the logic here is that if u need SS u should be higher lvl anyways

2. "the long term"

3. Usually when someone makes good items they just keep them, try to find good beta items, pretty hard, u often have to upgrade/mix yourself.

4. ye its dead bruv

Im new-ish to the server too, and i was actually surprised how well i could earn yang at each lvl, 35 m2/curse books, 55 fireland, 75 red forest and so on.
I'm not sure about this long term reason, is long term when the average, or 80% of players play metin for 6 months and stop, till they come back after another 6 months? I would say we're only trying to play, achieve things to keep us playing the game, when the game is too hard, doesn't give enough dopamine for us to keep playing, it gets boring. When things succeed, they attach us to them, we're hooked as we're achieving. And I think the reason for point 3 and point 2 are the same, there isn't enough room for people to make good items and sell them for profit. I spent 3 years on the official servers in the past only making HTBs, rolling them and selling them to players, that was such a good yang making mechanism, but on here, upgrading them is the hard part, not to mention rolling them , cuz you get 6% drop/8% drop and 20% drop, so the chances of getting 3/5 max bonuses is hard, 4/5 max is near to impossible. 5/5 is utopia on any server nonetheless.