What's new

Fox Hunt & Overlord Event

GeniPolizei

Hello everybody,
I Want to Talk about the dating from those Events. I unterstand that most People can participate on Sunday at 7pm but the Reward (EXP,Drop Bonus) is kinda wasted for most Player that can‘t Play the following Days. Would consider doing it on fridays and lasting the Reward till Monday evening. So everybody can use these Good Rewards.
Much Love Geni

Lestat

What I would like to know is if for example the number of foxes is proportional to the number of player of the kingdom, other wise of course Jinno will win forever. Would be absurd if the incentive is to go to Jinno cause it wins the event given that players go to Jinno because is more populated and it will win the events XD

GeniPolizei

What I would like to know is if for example the number of foxes is proportional to the number of player of the kingdom, other wise of course Jinno will win forever. Would be absurd if the incentive is to go to Jinno cause it wins the event given that players go to Jinno because is more populated and it will win the events XD
Look at the last results blue 1:20 / red 1:21/ Yellow 1:25, so it was very similar

Toxic

Blue always has more chances to win not only because they are more players but also because they have high level people to go with the right type of character to the fox hunt at least. From red most of the players that show up unfortunately show up with body warriors to an event where you have to chase and kill foxes. A ranged character would be more efficient. So this matters too.
Also +1 to moving it to friday, it makes no sense to have it sunday, we aren't kids anymore, a big chunk of the playerbase is made of adults that have jobs and go to work