What's new

Free teleport and no kingdom handicap.

xShadow

By making the teleport ONLY between kingdoms free and straight in the middle ( where the shops are), the problem with the yellow and red market will be solved, new players as well as old ones will be able to chose any kingdom they like without thinking about the fact that they will have to deal with "kingdom handicap", also by doing this u can remove the stupid blue handicap and not discriminate anyone.
Stop prioritizing burning yang over solving so many problems, there are a lot more balanced ways to burn yang than a simple kingdom teleport.

SairusHunt

I have a bad feeling that making the teleport free and leading straight to the shop area will cause even red and yellow players to immediately go blue before they even check shops in their own map - increasing the sales rate in blue - suggesting more sellers to open shop in blue instead of their kingdom. But that is just one of maybe less likely scenarios. Maybe if blue has higher npc tax, increase the cost of teleportation from red and yellow kingdoms to blue so that all kingdoms have some equal-ish handicap.

xShadow

I have a bad feeling that making the teleport free and leading straight to the shop area will cause even red and yellow players to immediately go blue before they even check shops in their own map - increasing the sales rate in blue - suggesting more sellers to open shop in blue instead of their kingdom. But that is just one of maybe less likely scenarios. Maybe if blue has higher npc tax, increase the cost of teleportation from red and yellow kingdoms to blue so that all kingdoms have some equal-ish handicap.
it will also increase the sales in red and yellow too, I suggest no handicap at all instead of equal-ish handicap.

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
i think this, as you explained would happen. Jinno would, in the end, get another boost when it comes to marketplace because tp would be free and you get there in no time. Lets face it, players got used to blue kingdom as their default marketplace map and there's hardly anything we can do to change that. Its simply as this game evolved, we humsns do noy change our habits that easy 🤷‍♀️

Regards.

xShadow

Hello,
i think this, as you explained would happen. Jinno would, in the end, get another boost when it comes to marketplace because tp would be free and you get there in no time. Lets face it, players got used to blue kingdom as their default marketplace map and there's hardly anything we can do to change that. Its simply as this game evolved, we humsns do noy change our habits that easy 🤷‍♀️

Regards.
All the kingdoms will get boost, everyone would be able to use the market freely, u wont need a handicap , everyone use the blue kingdom for shopping anyway , this change would only make it enjoyable to play at red and yellow too, THE PROBLEM IS NOT BLUE GETTING ANOTHER BOOST, THE PROBLEM IS RED AND YELLOW BURNING SO MUCH TO GET TO BLUE SHOPS ( TIME AND YANG ). Please reconsider your opinion, you are literraly looking at a non existing issue ( blue getting another boost is not an issue , with this change everyone would get a boost and everyone would be happy playing in anykingdom, with no handicap for nobody.

xShadow

-1 , you are that type of person that finds a problem for every solution.