What's new

Fresh START

MaliPH

Maybe you missed the big opening, that's not a problem!

- What would I like to recomend to do as a new fresh player? A TYPICAL WARRIOR!
- After you made the character go for quests and leveling until level 15-18! Every quest have a good reward, so make them all from MAIN QUESTS to HUNTING QUESTS!
- Farming: you will need some scrolls for each point that LYKOS / BERA / SCROFA / TIGRIS spawn. We have 6 channels. That means 4 spots x 6 channels = 24 CHESTS!
1 chest it's like 150.000 YANG, as far as I saw in shops. You can open them as well and keep the GREEN BONUS CHANGERS for few weeks. I m pretty sure the price will increase.
So this way you can play casualy and in time you can build a mid level farmer without struggling!
- Or you can gear up a farmer for MAP2 BOSSES - MAHON / BO / GOO-PAE / CHUONG and the BESTIAL CAPTAIN ( this is a hard to kill one )

/ until you made level 35 this is a easy way to make some YANG / BONUS CHANGERS / ITEMS /

Just a fast overview about how you should start playing the server FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. Hope it helps someone! :coffee:

Pachol

First guide!
I hope you will add some graphics that include spawns of those maps. Also worth to note that those bosses can be found on guild lands.

Aubury

First guide!
I hope you will add some graphics that include spawns of those maps. Also worth to note that those bosses can be found on guild lands.
Sadly, they have been removed. I tried finding them in guild zones.