What's new

Full ring alchemy bonus

Zen0

I was wondering why this server doesn't have a full ring alchemy bonus.
It's a lot of work to complete the full circle and I think it should be reworded.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Zeno, I agree that it is a lot of work to complete a whole wheel (at least for CL5) especially in the beginning of the server. But what will happen in a few years is a lot of players completing the wheel, which will lead a lot of people to have extra bonuses. That sounds a bit too broken to me. First of all, extra bonuses don't mean something really when everyone has them. Secondly, a full CL5 wheel is already OP, both in PvM and PvP, I'm not sure if giving even more bonuses would be a good idea.

Zen0

Hi Zeno, I agree that it is a lot of work to complete a whole wheel (at least for CL5) especially in the beginning of the server. But what will happen in a few years is a lot of players completing the wheel, which will lead a lot of people to have extra bonuses. That sounds a bit too broken to me. First of all, extra bonuses don't mean something really when everyone has them. Secondly, a full CL5 wheel is already OP, both in PvM and PvP, I'm not sure if giving even more bonuses would be a good id
ty for the answer, ill start to work on the clarity of the alchemy from now in order to progress.
side note: Ty to all the staff for keeping this server balanced and not full of pay to win ridiculous mechanics like the official servers.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Thank you for your suggestion and warm compliments! I'm also glad to hear you progressing in the way to CL5, such a flex to have it :cool: