What's new

Get offline shop time from Gathering flowers activity

ThePlayer

Hello,

As the title says, can you please enable to get offline shop time from 'Gathering flowers' activity? Beside the existing and current activities.

Right now, I think no one gets offline time activity from 'Guild Wars', so getting offline shop time from 'Gathering flowers' activity would help.

Thank you,

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
I'm not a big fan of this suggestion, sorry. The point in the shop time categories is based on in-game activities that you need to put some effort on (like you need eq for metin farming or PvP). Adding the gathering feature there will lead all those lv 1 shop characters to go gather a few in order to make shop time, which will definitely decrease the value of hourglasses. Furthermore, it may lead to a price drop in herbs/liquids as people will have a more "valid" reason to gather them.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Well, the case with mining/fishing is them being available after lv 30. Also players after lv 30 can already make 24 hours of shop time just by PvP, metin/boss farm and mining/fishing. I do not see a desperate need for shop time here.

steph68

I'm not a big fan of this suggestion, sorry. The point in the shop time categories is based on in-game activities that you need to put some effort on (like you need eq for metin farming or PvP). Adding the gathering feature there will lead all those lv 1 shop characters to go gather a few in order to make shop time, which will definitely decrease the value of hourglasses. Furthermore, it may lead to a price drop in herbs/liquids as people will have a more "valid" reason to gather them.
then no more time should be added to the offline shop for mining. maybe the ores will become more expensive because they are very cheap

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
then no more time should be added to the offline shop for mining. maybe the ores will become more expensive because they are very cheap

Steph, I appreciate your input but as an informal logic engager, I prefer to structure my arguments commencing with the most compelling, to the least one. You creating a straw man fallacy based on my very last argument still does not change the validity and the soundness of my argument set. However, I'm open to reading and evaluating any valid counterexamples against my argument.

steph68

Steph, I appreciate your input but as an informal logic engager, I prefer to structure my arguments commencing with the most compelling, to the least one. You creating a straw man fallacy based on my very last argument still does not change the validity and the soundness of my argument set. However, I'm open to reading and evaluating any valid counterexamples against my argument.

ThePlayer wanted to say that any activity must be transferred to the offline shop, whether it involves resources or not.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
ThePlayer wanted to say that any activity must be transferred to the offline shop, whether it involves resources or not.

I understand it and it is actually nice to think of it, but it will just remove the whole purpose of the hourglasses in the game which are exactly designed for the characters who cannot perform PvP/PvM activities (generally for buffers or lv 1 characters). I just do not see a point in removing a chaos metin drop for it.