What's new

Accepted Golden Hook drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumandan

Already golden hook was the most expensive craft item.Now with the new belts not only for craft but also for upgrade needed.My suggestion is golden hook should be drop Razador monsters too.(The other belts craft items already drops on razador mobs but golden hook not ) or you can add some elite bosses' drops

Regards

ZIELUSZKA

Fr i stay with my opinion why everyone should be equal if no everyone have same Pover in pvp the strongest ones should have the most pieces of cake ;)

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Fr i stay with my opinion why everyone should be equal if no everyone have same Pover in pvp the strongest ones should have the most pieces of cake ;)
Sorry not sorry but have to agree with this. 😉
Regards

Toxic

Yes Asteria agree with a dumb drop split where some up materials drop left right and center and the golden hooks only drops at 2 bosses, one elite one normal. That's totally okay and nobody should be annoyed that you have 12 total bosses per hour to fight half of the server population to kill to drop maybe 2 hooks per spawn XDDD Meanwhile the other stuff that drops in the Razador dungeon will slowly and surely become worthless, but hey, at least the golden hook will be 200kk and nobody will buy it.
Honestly no offense but do you guys ever think? Genuine question.

Status
Not open for further replies.