What's new

GPS Tracker for drive-by shootings

Stforjanka

Hi.

For all the beef enjoyers, i think it would be cool if there was item which would show location of another player for 3 minutes or some **** like that so u can go and clap him.

EDIT: there could be requirement that u have to be gps-able to gps others, with like 24h cooldown to avoid abuse. U could also turn it off completely, to avoid being sniped, but u won't be able to snipe anyone.

kthanksbye

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hi.

For all the beef enjoyers, i think it would be cool if there was item which would show location of another player for 3 minutes or some **** like that so u can go and clap him.

kthanksbye
Hello!

your suggestion sounds like lots of fun to me, however i am not sure if many players would like something like this in such a gansta modus :ROFLMAO:
Any more opinions about this? Maybe someone would have some privacy issues with this? A lot of players simply take it too serious so thats why i am afraid of having such a thing, for casual player who just wants to have fun in a video game this would be ok definitely- thats my 5 cents about this :)

Regards.

Toxic

Big -1 people are already stream sniping imagine getting randomly when you're trying to get something done

Stforjanka

Well the item could be made very rare for those spiciest beef intentions, there could also be an item to counter it. I think it would be fun and something new which no other svs have. Or to make it more an option for those that want to play this game, there could be requirement that u have to be gps-able to gps others, with like 24h cooldown to avoid abuse.

7even

This is how u actually encourage pvp instead of bp kill 100 players missions which get farmed in map1. This would directly allow players to go kill each other and beefs to spread, guilds to get involved and stuff.
To anyone downvoting this, just dont cry that pvp is dead in 2 months

ChestiX

This is WoM, Snake will 1000% reject this Ideea cuz "This is not our way on this Server" (His Way). Nothing should be new here except he will dream something a night befor or else is not going well with this Server.

kamil4559

+1, maybe it should be implemented in some kind of NPC with few hours cooldown and u pay X amount of yang for tracking for few minutes. This will pump out some yang from server and beef enjoyers will be in heaven.
Big -1 people are already stream sniping imagine getting randomly when you're trying to get something done
Wasn't you crying that pvp is dead few weeks ago?

Toxic

Wasn't you crying that pvp is dead few weeks ago?
Stating the obvious isn't "crying" lmao I just agreed with other people that pvp is dead.
I am also not interested in beefing with children in adult bodies on a video game so this entire idea while it sounds fun it can backfire real quick, I doubt any dev will want to bother with it but go off

Stforjanka

Stating the obvious isn't "crying" lmao I just agreed with other people that pvp is dead.
I am also not interested in beefing with children in adult bodies on a video game so this entire idea while it sounds fun it can backfire real quick, I doubt any dev will want to bother with it but go off
Well i gave counter argument with option to turn the tracking off, u will lose ability to snipe someone but they won't be able to snipe you either, i don't know why u omit this in ur current reply.

And u're right, devs won't bother, but everyone knows that it's not because it's a bad idea.

Toxic

Well i gave counter argument with option to turn the tracking off, u will lose ability to snipe someone but they won't be able to snipe you either, i don't know why u omit this in ur current reply.

And u're right, devs won't bother, but everyone knows that it's not because it's a bad idea.
Yea if we can choose to participate or not it's fine. I was replying to that guy not to the thread itself XD

DeCiMaToR

While I really dont enjoy PvP and am strictly a PvM player only, i still like this concept.
I mean, as this was being proposed, it has to be enabled by both players, so if I just want to farm in piece, I can turn it off and don't get bothered.
Also, it could be fun to use this feature in other ways too, just knowing where someone else is can be handy, also without the intend to kill someone.

+1 from me