What's new

Green potion L for attack value

Sensation

this servers is a joke, now every war char can use green potions as attack potions, stupids changes are being made for crybabyes,rather than increase attack speed cap you give extra attack value from berserk, weak ass update, there are a lot of things that needs to be improved and you came with this change because there are 2 topics where war meatheads cry about somthing

Iluna

Oh no warrior got some extra deserved dmg while sura is still unkillable pve while dealing almost the same as warrior :ROFLMAO:
good one. they never dealt nearly as much.. wtf

just as example
P Blade
Camel Evolved
50 avg and he deals 5k crits..

Zaton

good one. they never dealt nearly as much.. wtf

just as example
P Blade
Camel Evolved
50 avg and he deals 5k crits..
While beeing tankier than a Mental Warrior, right? :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 808

Everyone when Warriors behave like they always do.

EDIT: I'll do one better - every player when they see Warriors actually pressing Berserk now.

Iluna

I barely deal over 5k, and that is with the 80 bio. Whats your point :LOL:
How dare Warriors get to actually use a 2nd skill, which was previously dead, when Suras are running around with 3 and farm lv 90 stones with Map1 equipment. :LOL:
safe call not with 50 avg, aura P and fully evolved camel then

dafuq

Zaton

safe call not with 50 avg, aura P and fully evolved camel then

dafuq
With that, but without 80 bio should be around the same I would assume. I have Aura P 37 avg and Camel. The point stands bruh, Weapon Sura is inflated af, especially after the last buffs.

Boy67the7

5k is very good dmg with that equipment etc. xd alchemy will make the big difference because sura can use more of the stats then warriot

Sensation

is no use to reply, this server is made of 80% warriors , and the most of them,not all ofc, are just players that didn't reach high lvl on others servers,here when they die with low-mid tier gear they keep cry for buffs, they say that's sura deals more dmg ,that's because high lv suras on this servers knows how to play and max out they gear. Sura last buffs? sura is dead, the last "buff" was to revert the fear, that is what you called a buff, after you get attack value from berserk. this server is meant to be played only by warriors and that's fine. let it be this way i won't play it

Zaton

is no use to reply, this server is made of 80% warriors , and the most of them,not all ofc, are just players that didn't reach high lvl on others servers,here when they die with low-mid tier gear they keep cry for buffs, they say that's sura deals more dmg ,that's because high lv suras on this servers knows how to play and max out they gear. Sura last buffs? sura is dead, the last "buff" was to revert the fear, that is what you called a buff, after you get attack value from berserk. this server is meant to be played only by warriors and that's fine. let it be this way i won't play it
Breathe bro it's not that deep.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
The warriors have actually good DPS indeed, however at the later stages of the game the other classes are needed as well.
It all depends on the playstyle and what you actually want to achieve.
Because of this change warriors can finally progress their Berserk, because before this skill was useless at M10+.
Is the 30-40 attack value really such a big deal?

Sero

The warriors have actually good DPS indeed, however at the later stages of the game the other classes are needed as well.
Because of this change warriors can finally progress their Berserk, because before this skill was useless at M10+.
If you change sura fear back to „missing chance“ instead of only arrow dodge it would be again fine

Sensation

Is a big deal because you have other problems on this server like open world pvp and so on, and you make a priority for useless buffs, and by this i don't see how you bring ballance to all classes,you boost up one class again