What's new

Green potion L for attack value

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

We are always open to your suggestions. If you have any ideas on how to balance a character better. What do you not like, pros and cons. Let us know

Have a nice evening 😌

ThePlayer

Hello!

We are always open to your suggestions. If you have any ideas on how to balance a character better. What do you not like, pros and cons. Let us know

Have a nice evening 😌
Wait wait wait… you just cant start balance (by nerfing or buffing a character) just because one player is upset or another… first thing first you made a mistake by not letting the war as it was from the start of the server, thats why it came up with so many claims from the players.

I start playing as a charater and in a couple of months I wake up seeing my char got nerfed? Wtf?

Your comment is very worrying to me!!!

Stop making changes to the core of the game and come up with a final version!!!

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Wait wait wait… you just cant start balance (by nerfing or buffing a character) just because one player is upset or another… first thing first you made a mistake by not letting the war as it was from the start of the server, thats why it came up with so many claims from the players.

I start playing as a charater and in a couple of months I wake up seeing my char got nerfed? Wtf?

Your comment is very worrying to me!!!

Stop making changes to the core of the game and come up with a final version!!!
Hello!

That's not what I meant. Take it easy haha.
If you have any ideas/tips on what could be done better, we are open to suggestions. That's it ;)

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Sensation

there was a lot of topics about pvp/pve ballance that had many replies, with great arguments but the staff didn't even bother to respond,there still are topics and changes are not being made, this servers is done for me, you guys focus on 1 class, the hit range problem is insane and is well known but you are doing nothing about that.This is just an example

Lestat

Well, its obvious that they made this change cause, 90% of people are War....the staff listen the crowd.
Of course all the other doctrines, except for AM, are in way worst position in PVM, but they decide to boost war.

Now this for me has two possible reason:
1) staff is bored of crying babies ( I can't really judge you, but...)
2) Staff wants to keep the PvM unbalanced towards Body War, which is ok..maybe. But THEN, I HOPE that they will keep PVP unbalanced too. If Body War wants to defeat Healers or Black Suras or Mental War, then the staff HAS to increase all the PvM levels and not only Body Wars. Otherwise why don't delete all the races and keep only war body? The strongest in PvM and equal yo other in PVP... nice

Iluna

Well, its obvious that they made this change cause, 90% of people are War....the staff listen the crowd.
Of course all the other doctrines, except for AM, are in way worst position in PVM, but they decide to boost war.

Now this for me has two possible reason:
1) staff is bored of crying babies ( I can't really judge you, but...)
2) Staff wants to keep the PvM unbalanced towards Body War, which is ok..maybe. But THEN, I HOPE that they will keep PVP unbalanced too. If Body War wants to defeat Healers or Black Suras or Mental War, then the staff HAS to increase all the PvM levels and not only Body Wars. Otherwise why don't delete all the races and keep only war body? The strongest in PvM and equal yo other in PVP... nice
that is the sad truth

Sensation

the attack bonus from berserk is unjustifed,they have 2 handed weapons that provide enough attack value compared to the rest of us, and to prove it i've tested by myself today, 40 avg rib vs 50 avg fms- with that fms i have a lower dmg in same stone.not by a lot,but still 50 avg vs 40, i understand the ideea of glass cannon, keep the attack value and revert the pvp damage reduction,you can't have a char that excels in everything

Last edited:

Lestat

the attack bonus from berserk is unjustifed,they have 2 handed weapons that provide enough attack value compared to the rest of us, and to prove it i've tested by myself today, 40 avg rib vs 50 avg fms- with that fms i have a lower dmg in same stone.not by a lot,but still 50 avg vs 40, i understand the ideea of glass cannon, keep the attack value and revert the pvp damage reduction,you can't have a char that excels in everything
Try to measure the time to kill the stone and not the damage just to be sure.

Anyway I agree, how can Body War complain about PvM where all the races except for AM (for what I know) are worst ?? We are playing all the same game and killing the same bosses/stones everyone have this problems, what's the point of boosting only one race, why did they boost War Body and not Healer or Ninja ( they are like unicorns) it's ridiculus...I wish to have one of these statements from the staff:

1) "we are are the stuff, so we decide shut up and don't question the god will muahaha"

2) "we love body war, it will be the best in both PvM PvP "

3) "Body War will very good in PvM but not very good in pvp"

4) other sentence with explanation that maybe I lost, in that case apologize but at least we clarify this point and go ahead

5) default--> ignore the topic, don't answer

OctavM

Holy..... you all act like its the first metin you ever played . This game was allways imbalanced, that's why is fun and we play it. I hope you are all mature here, I hope no kids play metin2 in 2023, I myself im 28 and I think all of you who read the forum is 20+ , so why I feel like I have to explain what everybody knows already? Like the people who complain about shaman range , it was allways like that. Everybody makes a warrior aura to farm get lvl , items and after they create a ninja shaman or sura bm and level up with warrior and so on.....warrior on every server is supposed to be the best farmer at least until late game when sura takes over and it's ok it's NORMAL. You f*uck over the warrior the entire server is doomed since everybody has an warrior. If you are part of 2% who doesn't have a warrior main or sura AM and start with something else then go and play a pokemon server , have fun if you don't like here. That's how metin2 was , why need to reinvent everything? This berserk 'buff' was necessary, maybe you guys don't see now WHY, but once you start to farm anything above Sohan you'll see that berserk was no longer in use. Why are shamans and suras bm complain so much idk 🤷‍♂️ I remember very well how every war 96+ was going mental on previous wom (2016) and nobody complained, same for pvp with sura bm who would kill a body war without armour or with 15-30% sword protection, nobody complained cuz it's NORMAL it's metin2... How about the 'prestige' of having a high lvl shaman or ninja , we all know how hard is to level up one and many of them are alts to warriors or sura am and it's NORMAL, nobody complained. And I remembered nobody complained last wom when ninja would do 10k dmg on a skill with 40% dagger. The game is imbalanced in pvp and pve and that is the fun of it , otherwise it would be a boring ass game that would have been dead long time ago but look we still play it in our mid-late twenties so it must have something good about right? Warrior aura must be good in pvm same as a shaman shoud be above others in pvp since is so hard to lvl up. Too many things to say I hope you get the idea, ✌️ peace

Iluna

bro.. sell me the fms..

Iluna

Holy..... you all act like its the first metin you ever played . This game was allways imbalanced, that's why is fun and we play it. I hope you are all mature here, I hope no kids play metin2 in 2023, I myself im 28 and I think all of you who read the forum is 20+ , so why I feel like I have to explain what everybody knows already? Like the people who complain about shaman range , it was allways like that. Everybody makes a warrior aura to farm get lvl , items and after they create a ninja shaman or sura bm and level up with warrior and so on.....warrior on every server is supposed to be the best farmer at least until late game when sura takes over and it's ok it's NORMAL. You f*uck over the warrior the entire server is doomed since everybody has an warrior. If you are part of 2% who doesn't have a warrior main or sura AM and start with something else then go and play a pokemon server , have fun if you don't like here. That's how metin2 was , why need to reinvent everything? This berserk 'buff' was necessary, maybe you guys don't see now WHY, but once you start to farm anything above Sohan you'll see that berserk was no longer in use. Why are shamans and suras bm complain so much idk 🤷‍♂️ I remember very well how every war 96+ was going mental on previous wom (2016) and nobody complained, same for pvp with sura bm who would kill a body war without armour or with 15-30% sword protection, nobody complained cuz it's NORMAL it's metin2... How about the 'prestige' of having a high lvl shaman or ninja , we all know how hard is to level up one and many of them are alts to warriors or sura am and it's NORMAL, nobody complained. And I remembered nobody complained last wom when ninja would do 10k dmg on a skill with 40% dagger. The game is imbalanced in pvp and pve and that is the fun of it , otherwise it would be a boring ass game that would have been dead long time ago but look we still play it in our mid-late twenties so it must have something good about right? Warrior aura must be good in pvm same as a shaman shoud be above others in pvp since is so hard to lvl up. Too many things to say I hope you get the idea, ✌️ peace
hence they brought lycians almost 10 years ago. to get rid of the imbalance :D

Lestat

Hi,
  • I don't think that if things have been always bad they have to remain bad, otherwise why not still playing with standards of 2008, why even we play private servers
  • I don't think that is NORMAL to play without one race over 4, and with one used mostly as a 2 pg. This affects economy a lot, ninja and shamy stuff not exists or is super expensive, so the starting cost to make those pg make you forget the idea
  • About the balancing I agree with you, that's why I ask to staff to write clearly about the umbalacing on PvP and PvM. So that then we won't heard war saying "but mage class are too strong" (thing that already happened)

Beside that, I was wondering on the need of this update were after only 4/5 months of opening of this old style people already kill the Aqua Dragon and we still have 2 main pg classes. And I was wondering if this update was made only because requested by a community of Body Warrior XD

Now with this I'm not saying that the staff made a bad job. I'm really suprised of how they boosted all the classes in PvM, but this update is really odd...

Toxic

this servers is a joke, now every war char can use green potions as attack potions, stupids changes are being made for crybabyes,rather than increase attack speed cap you give extra attack value from berserk, weak ass update, there are a lot of things that needs to be improved and you came with this change because there are 2 topics where war meatheads cry about somthing
LMAO it's almost like there's a 8 PAGE TOPIC OF WP SURA CRYING ABOUT IT BEFORE ALL OF THESE "BALANCING" CHANGES HAPPENED.
Gosh the hypocrisy is too much.

Zenoheld

1- Weapon sura is one of the top PvP classes at end game while warrior is pretty crap even after the needed buff
2- Weapon sura doesn't deal less damage than warrior at end game on PvM
3- Weapon sura is just giga tanky and can resist against most of the pvm stuff without needing a god gear
I can't understand why people are still crying about the needed warrior buff. In old wom berserk did not even have any % damage taken debuff for years.
Obviously if you are playing a mid game character then warrior will deal more damage compared to sura until 75lv but you still have the insane defansive skills
Int gives way more attack value than str gives

Sero

1- Weapon sura is one of the top PvP classes at end game while warrior is pretty crap even after the needed buff
2- Weapon sura doesn't deal less damage than warrior at end game on PvM
3- Weapon sura is just giga tanky and can resist against most of the pvm stuff without needing a god gear
I can't understand why people are still crying about the needed warrior buff. In old wom berserk did not even have any % damage taken debuff for years.
Obviously if you are playing a mid game character then warrior will deal more damage compared to sura until 75lv but you still have the insane defansive skills
Int gives way more attack value than str gives
For 3- sura isn‘t here that tanky you need good gear to tank in end game with sura.