What's new

Guide to Efficient Facial Cream Farming - Make Your Own Silver Bracelet +9

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 808

4 shops in red, 3 shops in blue, 3 shops in yellow - that's where you can find Facial Creams.
The cheapest at the moment of writing this is 1.8kk - more expensive than the cheapest Cor Draconis on the market.
The difference is that you can certainly drop more than 20 creams a day - and that as a level 18 farmer.
As the shop with the most Facial Creams on sale and with a fail-proof way of farming them - sometimes even 30 Facial Creams per glove - I thought it's a good idea to share this with the rest of the playerbase. Even though SB +9 prices are slowly decreasing (28-29kk clean, 34-36kk with 5 bonuses), some might want to try and make their own - to either maximize profit or reduce expenses.

Farming Facial Creams is simple, you just have to know how to do it.
Even though the guide is based on a character with 40% drop on items, IM glove, and Thief Glove equipped, keep in mind that I was doing this before I had my first drop items and the funds to buy a glove. As such, you should focus first on getting an 7-day IM glove to start your journey. A couple of creams here and there sold under the market price can get you your drop items faster.

1. The Mobs
The highest drop chance for Facial Creams is on Dispirited Jin-Hee and Mi-Jung. I didn't come across any other mobs (dispirited or not) from the White Oath Clan dropping it. These two should be your main kill target. Alongside them you will also find Dispirited Se-Rang and Dispirited Eun-Jung - the former drops Ornaments, another upgrade item in high-demand, sometimes selling better and faster than Facial Creams, for over 1kk as well (around 1.2 usually in my shop, although most people have a decent markup).
So, your focus should be on Dispirited Jin-Hee, Dispirited Mi-Jung, and Dispirited Se-Rang.

2. The Location
The primary location to farm these mobs is the White Oath Clan strip of every map #1.
map1-white-oath.jpg
For the Red Kingdom, this is the area that contains the most Dispirited mobs. You should know each area for every map, although this information will soon become useless.

3. The Spawn Mechanics
From what I've noticed so far, when a White Oath Group must spawn, the game chooses between spawning a normal group (General, Commander, Soldier, Archer) or a singular, Dispirited mob.
1683451140674.png
This is why, when first visiting the White Oath Clan area, you might come across something like this. Just enough Dispirited mobs to kill for your precious items. The issue is that the spawn mechanic favors the groups of mobs. This means that after you kill the Dispirited mobs in the area, their chance to spawn again is decreased. In a lucky run (my best run) of the area crowded with Dispirited mobs I netted 20 Ornaments and close to 15 Facial Creams - by run a mean a swoop of the area on the 6 channels. This takes at best 30 minutes.
Once you do the swoop, the area will not return to a state where it's crowded with Dispirited mobs.
For maximum efficiency in this case - I'd equip a glove in the morning, swoop the area until the number of Dispirited mobs re-spawning is minimal, and take a break on that char until noon where I do another swoop if possible, or until evening, where the Dispirited mob spawn should've overcome the normal spawn.
From my observations so far, the groups do de-spawn and make room for Dispirited mobs.
Killing normal mob groups to trigger the re-spawn of Dispirited mobs is not recommended in White Oath areas such as the Red Kingdom one, it's too time consuming.

4. The Best Location
map1-white-oath-best-location.jpg
The best and most efficient location I found so far to farm Dispirited mobs is map #1 Yellow Kingdom. The Orange area is an area that can be swooped, as mentioned above. You can start with the area of your kingdom (Red, Blue, or this one), then move to Yellow and swoop the Orange area (if you're not Yellow), and then move to the Red area.
1683451729449.png
The area will look like this initially if it hasn't been disturbed by player activity recently. Just a couple of mob groups, but a lot of Dispirited mobs for you to kill. This means that you'll take down every Dispirited mob on each channel (available), before returning to a free channel. Once you kill the Dispirited mobs, more and more normal groups (Archers, Soldiers, Commanders, Generals) will start spawning.
When you're done swooping, choose a channel and spam-camp it. This means Bravery Cape-ing the groups (including Dispirited mobs) for as long as you want. Killing the normal groups constantly increases the chance of Dispirited mobs re-spawning.
You need good equipment, medium equipment + buffs, or to be a mental in order to resist better at tanking these groups. The more you can take down at once, the better the re-spawn rate, and implicitly the drop rate.

Keep in mind that the drop chance is low enough. Today it might be your Ornament Day, tomorrow it might be your Facial Cream day. Needless to say, if you have time to run two gloves a day employing these tactics you can potentially farm up to or over 40 Facial Creams and at least half of that in Ornaments.

5. Making your Silver Bracelet +9
A clean +0>+4 Silver Bracelet is usually sold for around 300k, if you're lucky. I saw shops selling these for over 4-500k too.
If you want to keep your investment minimal, then you'll have to farm for these as well.
What I found to be the best, most efficient way is Tigris.
Out of 100 Tigris chests, I dropped almost 15 Silver Bracelets +4 (and around 13-15 Green Changers). The changer rate is low, but you get a lot of accessories that you can upgrade and try to sell.
Once you have your bracelets, upgrade as many as possible to +6 on your local Blacksmith. For the final three levels, I would recommend to not waste any type of compass. If you farm Facial Creams actively, you'll have more shots than you need at upgrading a Silver Bracelet to +9. Simply rely on an Acc. Designer (a Guild Smith, in short).
It is very likely that you'll make your desired quantity of Silver Bracelets +9 and then be able to sell the remaining Facial Creams for a decent amount on the market. Not to mention that Ornaments will sell almost instantly - with a bit of math, you practically get a lot of profit for little time investment, and especially little stress (it's map #1, after all).​

D

Deleted member 808

hey, you need level 18 farmer for this? or can be even 25?
Hello,

I've personally tried this only with a lv. 18, however I believe that a lv. 25 farmer might work as well, since most Dispirited mobs are over lv. 25, especially Jin-Hee and Se-Rang if I'm not mistaken. It's definitely worth a shot.
Let me know the results if you try it!

Best regards!