What's new

guild bank

After 1 year of accumulation, I would like to be able to use this money.
My suggestion:
guild members-only shop and single item: red dragon blessing(s) for 1kkk

i know this problem only bothers a few guild leaders but i want you to empathise. this is a continuation of the dozens of problems posted under the 'rant' thread. it has been rejected many times and i am raising it once again. i am doing this even though i know it will work. i feel like sisyphus and the big boulder i carry is 'team' :D

1713258027617.png

by the way, when I spoke to the GMs about this, their response was: nobody forced you to build guild buildings. months later they added guild liquids that only 2 guilds cared about

RealDrew

You are able to use this money - Potion Maker costs a lot of money (which are deducted from guild bank).
You just have to level your guild to be able to upgrade the Potion Maker. :)

You are able to use this money - Potion Maker costs a lot of money (which are deducted from guild bank).
You just have to level your guild to be able to upgrade the Potion Maker. :)
you are a member of one of the two guilds I mentioned and you know it :D even in blue map1 there are 18 guild buildings and a very large part of them are not even interested in these potions. why can't we use this money freely as it should be. 5kkk I will get from the guild bank will not have a huge impact, but the important thing here is that there is a nonsense and the response to this nonsense

r1r2r3

Reminds me of that one guy who was asking to be able to use the accumulated money - as someone from the team I think initially stated -, and eventually got banned from the Discord for asking too many times.