What's new

HALLOWEEN EVENT | Increase the drop of halloween items

gigabyte

Hello,

I want to start by complimenting the team's efforts in regards to the current halloween event. This is a very unique, well rounded event overall and deserves a LOT of credit.

However, a few small glaring issues are making it so that the entire event is basically ruined. Which would be a big shame.

The drop of all the halloween crafting items in relation to the amount required to craft anything, is way too low. You might need more than a full day of farming the halloween map to get a single halloween box. Obviously, this is ridiculous. And it's leading to people discarding the event as "useless" and "horrible" while the changes needed to make it a great event are super small.

I hope you will consider increasing the drop of halloween items, to make the event worthwhile for people to participate in.

Kind regards

PlaQ

You know its not a great Event when you have the ability to just ignore it. Good Events should encourage people to farm more due to the Higher profit margins with their invested time.

If we currently Farm 50kk an Hour (just an example) there is close to no overall increase in profits. The Event is a well desigend Event with the Beautiful maps / skins from plechito. Its just has not the needed impact to call it a good Event.

I would rather have a shorter Event 1-2 weeks with better drops then such a long lasting Event with to real impact while farming.

Solarium1

the only reason that this event exist is to exp your pet thats the only reward you get your per hour farm is way better than this troll accept it and move on.

3XK

You know its not a great Event when you have the ability to just ignore it. Good Events should encourage people to farm more due to the Higher profit margins with their invested time.

If we currently Farm 50kk an Hour (just an example) there is close to no overall increase in profits. The Event is a well desigend Event with the Beautiful maps / skins from plechito. Its just has not the needed impact to call it a good Event.

I would rather have a shorter Event 1-2 weeks with better drops then such a long lasting Event with to real impact while farming.

Just to keep some facts checked, the design is not original content.

In regards to what You said, its a very true and valid example, because I'm a player making more or less 50kk an hour, and in the event map/dungeon i made a fraction of that, i think it would be save to say 10% - 15%

PlaQ

Just to keep some facts checked, the design is not original content.

In regards to what You said, its a very true and valid example, because I'm a player making more or less 50kk an hour, and in the event map/dungeon i made a fraction of that, i think it would be save to say 10% - 15%
With original I meant that it fits very well into the playstyle of wom2 and is not an weird type of event. I am very aware that its a plechito event.