What's new

Halloween Event

Lestat

My point is asking why events maps are harder than normal in game maps. They should be like a prize, something funny, a thing that make player play, but is the opposite. The Halloween map is super annoying is giant and empty all the same, with a lot of aggressive unusefull mobs, and the boss in my opinion deals to much damage. The result is that today the map was empty. Why I should spent time there if in Red Wood/Helia I make more more money in a easier way ? Honestly I'm 0 motivated to follow this event, so I would appreciate your feedback too (cause the same happen for that "event" of back to school). My suggestion are:

- Improve the drop from those metins or the exp
- Remove mobs or most of them
- Reduce dmg of the boss ( I manage to kill it, but to me its too exclusive as a boss for an EVENT = FUN)

Solarium1

Actualy i believe that they are confused of what about an event is.Event happening once in a while and the reason is because if you participate to them you have to win more than a single regular day on the server but in there head i guess the prize of an event are just something diff to not get bored of the game even if that means that you get less ofc nobody will play the event and i said that the day i read about it honestly wom2 making the worst possible events in my opinion because i am with them from the previous server.I remember sayin with my team that every last year event was better and we were tottaly true just keep doing your regular farm and dont complain about it they have there view about it and nothing gonna change and we have ours.

Actualy i believe that they are confused of what about an event is.Event happening once in a while and the reason is because if you participate to them you have to win more than a single regular day on the server but in there head i guess the prize of an event are just something diff to not get bored of the game even if that means that you get less ofc nobody will play the event and i said that the day i read about it honestly wom2 making the worst possible events in my opinion because i am with them from the previous server.I remember sayin with my team that every last year event was better and we were tottaly true just keep doing your regular farm and dont complain about it they have there view about it and nothing gonna change and we have ours.
It was the same with Back to School.
That event, in my opinion, should have been dedicated to those at a lower level (they had the greatest need to learn). But what to see Where was the big hidden prize was accessible only to those of lvl 75+. The poor low-level players were reduced to only a few arts or manuals.

Toxic

Yea honestly all big events so far starting with the easter one had meh drop and were usually more annoying to do than rewarding. I ain't saying give us free stuff super easy but the events are indeed made harder than the regular average day of farming which is.. just... WRONG

Solarium1

Yea honestly all big events so far starting with the easter one had meh drop and were usually more annoying to do than rewarding. I ain't saying give us free stuff super easy but the events are indeed made harder than the regular average day of farming which is.. just... WRONG
oh wait a gm will come to tell us thats the event and here we can say what a crap event it is so it is what it is

darwizzy

The halloween map is hard, and i wouldn't have a problem with it if it was rewarding. I broke over 200 metinstones in the halloween map with the talisman equipped and i droped 0 pumpkins. I have over 20 wands, 400 souls and just one pumpkin which i got from breaking a chaos metin. I'm not gonna complain too hard because i made some good money from the bosses and i also managed to level up my accounts way easier than i would've done it in v3/v4 but the metinstones only drop weapons, and once in a while a changer/bless. In over 50 bosses i dropped 4 dungeon tickets, if this is the only way we are going to get them, then the dungeon will also probably be a fail. I have over 20 bottle of oils but i can't use them because of the limit.

My suggestions are the following: Increase the drop rates of the pumpkins from stones. Increase or remove the limit of bottle of oil we can use. Instead of trying our luck and recieving nothing from the chests, maybe make the costumes (the ones temporary with bonuses) craftable just like the pet. Remove the craft of the bottle of oil because i'm sure no one will ever do it. Maybe crafts for permanent costumes as well.

They feel reasonable, i'm not asking for gloves/rings drop in the halloween map, or an increase to changers/bless because i know the market will suffer. But i don't see how cosmetics will have any negative impact.

All these being said, the atmosphere is very nice, it does really feel like a halloween event, the changes to the main maps are the best things i've seen on any server. I like that you didn't go with the classic pumpkin skin for the metinstones, the one you chose is far better.

3XK

I’ve already said what I think about the “event” in BomBercik’s thread in a bug report, so I’ll only attach the screenshots and to whomever it may concern, draw Your own conclusions if this is worth it :)

Attachments

• 1025_213235.jpeg
    1025_213235.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1025_212922.jpeg
    1025_212922.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 7

Solarium1

boys dont be that nice its a trash event they cant do you something its just a fact if you just think about it with common sense ;)