What's new

Healer as the main character

Fasho77

Is it comfortable to play a healer with a dragon buff? Which lvl should buff?? 35/40/75?
how to develop statistics? starland 2:1 int:vit or 2:1 str:vit to have more horse damage?
should i make some extra character to earn money or healer can handle it?

Chrizz

you can play healer as a main - but its not that easy.
shaman only need int and vit i would go 3:1 int-vit and get item with extra HP and INT.

but if you play double shaman i suggest you to use both chars to attack metins - not only use dragon as a buff

Toxic

Due to the balancing changes here:

-dragon shaman is more tanky - you get 100% of your blessing spell % value, other chars only get 75%.
-healer deals more damage - gets 200% (i think? or 100% idk) of their nature's enchant value, while other chars get the normal value.

Best course of action is to play double mage, so dragon shaman tanks the most of the damage while healer can deal the most damage. It's both efficient and fun tbh

Guinosaji

Thanks a lot for the test! The STR impact is considerably good... Perhaps an INT + STR build could be considered for a basic attack glass cannon

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

In my opinion, the healer will manage even at higher levels. There was one player who played a healer and did massive damage in the Red Forest.
The only downside to the healer is that it is very squishy and you need to arm it better than e.g. Sura WP or Body Warrior.
On the other hand, you shouldn't have any problems with injuries.
Take into account that all buffs cast on yourself give you 100% effect.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.