What's new

Horse Medals - Success Training Rates

kingrad

Hello? is this a joke? It failed 8 horse medals in a row.
Where's the logic if you made the horse to fail, than why did you lower the horse medal drop? XD
What are yall thinking?! I need rational comment on why yall did that. It's absolutely disgusting to fail 8 times in a row, don't believe me? Check logs.

What rates you put for success horse training?

i need answers.

i suggest raising horse train success rate AT LEAST, AT LEAST 75% - 25% for 2-3 more days. or make higher drop chance on horse medal

Pachol

Lowering drop rate of horse medals is fine.
Lowering success chance on horse training is also fine.

But doing both at the same update is a terrible idea. It proves that it wasn't tested enough.

Zezerino

This is actually such a bad update. Legit people that don't have armed horse right now are casual players, casual players are always the first to abandon a server....
It is actually insane of disadvantage for the people that are already behind... Price automatically sky rocket so you buying them is barely an option and the waiting times are super unfair, just deal with the mistake dont hurt new comers

kingrad

9 medals failed by the way. might aswell quit it, i ain't gonna waste 1 week for a horse

i'm still waiting for a rational, non- NPC - actual valid argument, based on which you've proceeded to come forward to this last update. (on average how many players were dropping how many medals before this update and why you thought it needed adjustments)
because you literally destroyed horse training rates, we're all beginners. we have no way to farm. without a horse it's taking like 30 mins per metin stone lmfao. you're afraid horse medals are destroying the market or?
also if you're gonna come with an NPC reply like: ''We'll discuss this with other staff members and we'll update with a conclusion'' just go ahead and perform a rollback. and a refund on my 3 hour farm session + hours of waiting for the task so that 9 medals failed one after one.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Horse Medal drop was raised for the first few days of the server due to monkey dungeons being overcrowded. It was planned in order for people to not feel frustrated in farming these Medals with hundreds of players in the same space. It's similar with what we did with the Metin stones. Unfortunately, that resulted in Horse Medals costing even 10,000 Yang on the market. This is not a nerf, but the standard drop of medals that should normally be on the server.

Stableboy levelling up your horse for 100% chance was a bug that got fixed.

Kind regards,
Essence.

kingrad

that's CAP. because what are the rates? is not even 50-50% dude. my horse is lv 2 and it literally failed 9 medals in a row. tell us what the rates are.

kingrad

there's no way me and 2 others are that unlucky since 2 people failed more than 5 times in a row that's impossible to be 50-50% win / fail ratio we all gotta be the unluckiest mofos on planet earth then or what?

Pachol

Ah, so it wasn't nerf but a feature ._.

What else did you changed for an easier start without informing players? Perhaps 5th channel will be removed tomorrow cuz it was only here to help players finding empty rooms.

Toxic

My 2 cents in this whole situation is to just make the quest as it was originally on the fist wom, with no cooldown when it failed so people can at least spam horse medals on the stable boy until their stubborn horse decides to level up.
Lower horse medal drops, chance to fail AND having a cooldown even if they fail is a bad combination and it will just build up frustration for the people that were here since start, but for some number of reasons didn't manage to get the horse done before this patch.
And again, communication is key, these changes should've been said from the start, that they were made to accomodate the first 48h and that they would get changed.
Now the average player just thinks you did a bad change to make their lives harder and that you don't care about them XD messy situation that could've been avoided

Zezerino

Hi,

Horse Medal drop was raised for the first few days of the server due to monkey dungeons being overcrowded. It was planned in order for people to not feel frustrated in farming these Medals with hundreds of players in the same space. It's similar with what we did with the Metin stones. Unfortunately, that resulted in Horse Medals costing even 10,000 Yang on the market. This is not a nerf, but the standard drop of medals that should normally be on the server.

Kind regards,
Essence.

I completely understand what you are saying, but you must understand that this issue might cause players to leave....
I have an armed horse and I feel their frustration already, its actually insane that you can fail and have to wait even more hours to catch up... It is simply not fair

KeuKen

Hi,

Kind regards,
Essence.

Even if the 100% chance to level up your horse was a bug , it shouldnt be that low as it is right now. Another option would be to remove the cooldown if you fail the to level up your horse , but still remove the medal. The Server is hard enough with that many people being stuck in map1-map2 and lets be real noone enjoys hitting one metin stone for 10 minutes just because you dont have armoured horse yet especially since the only factor keeping you from it is pure RNG

kingrad

13 failed in a row 😸 i'll keep replying until one succeeds if u think im capping pm me and i'll send u ign so you can check logs

Solarium1

Dude just stop crying and accept that this is the game.I remember on previous wom2 i failed x5 straight secrets of aura which we had 90% success rate.its just pure rng and you are unlucky atm move on.

zMujahid

Dude just stop crying and accept that this is the game.I remember on previous wom2 i failed x5 straight secrets of aura which we had 90% success rate.its just pure rng and you are unlucky atm move on.
dude its like 13 times... he is not crying its just a total mess. 13!!!

Zezerino

Having to wait +30m for each failed attempt has nothing to do with RNG. They could allow people to deliver instantly in case of failing...
Having to wait 3hours instead of 0 compared to the others has nothing to do with RNG either.... And this hours count alot for a server start

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately, people that say they fail 13 times in a row is kinda unlikely as the chance right now is pretty high already.
We'll remove the waiting time when it fails and slightly increase the chance to succeed anyhow.

Kind regards,
Essence.