What's new

Horse/Mount

Katto

Reverse the horse/mount updates.​

In this thread i'll be considering beta maps and using skills with mounts/horses. In my pov last update was totally unnecessary and damaged the game because now as a warrior if u have to run from a metinstone u'll have to run half hour before so the monsters won't kill you and atm if you want to stay still and destroy metinstones with no problems u'll have to invest A LOT (literally it's not worth, red forest it's better). Now let's talk about the skills, the mount recevived a cooldown for mount/unmount and the skip skill animation to save some time doesn't work anymore in case this update was made for pvp you could have just added a 2 sec protection to it. So imo those updates could be reversed.
No one asked for all of this. We don't need it. You can have it back.

Last edited:

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Katto, please check this guide for coming up with more effective suggestions. Just by reading this suggestion, I cannot find answers to some questions like "why, how, what is wrong, what could have been better, what are the pros and cons" etc. You can edit your current message on this thread into a more detailed one.

DPS

u can't? does it help u in any way? tell me pros for it
There is one the most important, you can't abuse it any more. That is what you've been doing since start of the server. All your pros are just the way it was abused. Bug- fixed now its lovely.

Katto

There is one the most important, you can't abuse it any more. That is what you've been doing since start of the server. All your pros are just the way it was abused. Bug- fixed now its lovely.
i call that a game feature, ty

ShadowsPR0

+1, this was not negatively affecting the gameplay. This change needs to be reverted as its very annoying to buff yourself now to hit a metin stone.

Chrizz

i dont understand the problem, u mad that you cant cancel the the horsebackslash skill anymore? I mean you still can go of aura on hit of berserk on hit i dont have any problem with it

Last edited:

ShadowsPR0

i dont understand the problem, u mad that you cant cancel the the horsebackslash skill anymore? I mean you still can go of aura on hit of berserk on hit i dont have any problem with it
i have to buff 3 skills as Sura, and i need to buff myself before i start hitting a metin because i need to use the items with INT. This makes it a very annoying process.