What's new

how can I complete gain 200kk yang from pvm at 105

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

as i can see you are nearly at half the amount, so i dont think its problematic task that much. Isnt it? In general players asked for harder BP missions...for someone this isnt that hard and for someone is...depends how often you farm.

Regards

Sarcosuchus

Hi,

as i can see you are nearly at half the amount, so i dont think its problematic task that much. Isnt it? In general players asked for harder BP missions...for someone this isnt that hard and for someone is...depends how often you farm.

Regards
I'm farming bosses at level 105 and I can't even get 1kk in a day (even though I farm frequently). it seems that all I have to do is spam dungeons. in every battle pass, either this mission or the mission of selling bars comes and either low level or high level farmers are forced. instead of these, the 3rd mission of battle pass should be a reasonable number of dungeon completions

Toxic

I'm farming bosses at level 105 and I can't even get 1kk in a day (even though I farm frequently). it seems that all I have to do is spam dungeons. in every battle pass, either this mission or the mission of selling bars comes and either low level or high level farmers are forced. instead of these, the 3rd mission of battle pass should be a reasonable number of dungeon completions
+1 for the swap to dungeons but it's all about trial and error, I also tried farming metins with yang send and lucky gold coin + the coin from the premium pack and it's like 6-7kk per glove with shaman in party, if you give up the attack value from the party you could do it from metins too. Dungeons is easier and less annoying imho, I'm at 95kk atm and I do like 4 aqua 2 doom a day. Bosses won't work this month unfortunately ^^
Edit: it's done on 10th february so it's really not that bad
1707548131698.png

Last edited:

Zdobyy

Hi,

Regards
Asteria on 105 lvl you dont have drop of yangs from Azrael and mostly no yangs from Beran. From bosses/metins you can get mostly 850/1000 k for 1 H on metins so this quest is about 200 H on only metins during month - this quest on 105lvl is impossible to finish without playing 12/16h per day?