What's new

[How to] Guild symbol

Lestat

Could be nice if some expert player could do a "guide", which explains how to upload/create a costum symbol for a guild.

You need to add a picture of your designated logo to the 'upload' folder.
It has to be 16x12 pixels wide and it works for certain formats only.
I've used .bmp successfully.

You will find a tutorial on the 'Guilds' wiki page, well, not WoM's because that's not a thing :/
I can't link it due to obvious reasons, but a quick google search with the query 'metin2 wiki guilds' should be enough.

You can use free online tools to resize, change file format and keep transparency.

Good luck!

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
You need to add a picture of your designated logo to the 'upload' folder.
It has to be 16x12 pixels wide and it works for certain formats only.
I've used .bmp successfully.

You will find a tutorial on the 'Guilds' wiki page, well, not WoM's because that's not a thing :/
I can't link it due to obvious reasons, but a quick google search with the query 'metin2 wiki guilds' should be enough.

You can use free online tools to resize, change file format and keep transparency.

Good luck!
Hello exactly as 0readingcomprehension said.

Thank you for helping out! @Lestat let us know if you manage to make it as you wanted or in case you need further assistance.

Cheers!

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
If you want transparency, fill the area that you want to be transparent with color pink

#FF00FF

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Recently I have heard complaints about the pink colour code not working as transparent background. So here is my advice as someone who is not that good with technology:

Use Paint 3D! I'm serious. Just select the area that you would like to keep and turn it into a sticker, then paste it on a transparent canvas that you will be opening on the same app again (you can resize the canvas like 1600x1200 pixels in the beginning for some comfort in the design, when you are done you can resize it to 16x12).