What's new

I Got banned for free! GA look at this it”s important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penerus

I got a ban on the server for trading between servers from Gm Sheen, I didn't write anything in the game about the exchange between servers, I only posted on the facebook group photos of my eq for sale for yang. Administrator GM Sheen Banned me for facebook for wanting to exchange items for another server, now the question is whether there is an attachment in the rules of the game about the fact that facebook groups are connected to the game? If not, then my ban is wrong and I am asking for an explanation. There is also an option that someone could take my pictures of my eQ and exchange it for another server. After all, linking the facebook platform with the game makes no sense. After all, everyone can take pictures of someone's eq on the store and put a post on a group that will buy or sell and someone else can get a ban for it because at this point facebook will be associated with the game, in my case it was only that I did not exchange for the server I was selling for in-game currency and apparently someone wrote that they would exchange my eQ for another server and I got a ban wrongly. The most important question is whether facebook groups are related to the game, just send a few photos and write that you will exchange or sell items and you can get a perm? Nothing previously written on the game about selling or trading? Please reply as it is very urgent :)

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Penerus, we have received your ticket and I have assigned it to [GM]Sheen as he has the proof for that Facebook post. Please wait for an answer on the mail, the forum is not the right place to discuss bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.