What's new

I have a crashing problem

Mihai

Every time I'm in map 1, or open a shop, a window, beat a metin, I get a crash. Do I need to download something or another solution?

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

Sorry to hear about your issue, have you tried to repatch your client? Do you have anything in a syserr.txt file in wom folder right after the crash? It could be helpful if there's anything that indicates whats causing this behavior for you. Please let us know, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards.

Mihai

In syserr,txt am asta:

1213 08:34:07591 :: CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20215
1213 08:34:13797 :: ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE smalldog_mi

ChestiX

Do you use your normal Horse when this problem happends? I think is the gr2 texture failing for that horse. Like Asteria said try to close all Metins Clients and start patch again.

Mihai

It also happens to me when I don't have horse. And I patched again and still the same problem

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i forwarded information about your issue to the team, so perhaps someone has some good idea of whats actually happening here. Thank you for the syserr but as i can see there is nothing relevant related to your current issue. Meanwhile, i can advice your to reinstall WoM, update your OS and also see if you can add WoM under exception on your firewall/antivirus. Try lowering your client resolution to something more acceptable and not lets say playing on a huge TV or something alike.

Regards.