What's new

I propose classic fishing as it was before

izzydizzy1994

The classic fishing method is much more beautiful and fun...you don't have to stay fixed in a square with a click

1. You can't joke you can't talk you can't do anything it's very boring
2. On the old server we had many friends, we always got together, laughed, joked and did contests
3. We were fishing together for 8 hours a day, now you can't stay stuck in a square for 1 hour
4. I could fish with 3 accounts before
5. I have a ninja bow, I prefer to make my money from fishing, not from farming

Do you remember the small fish event, we made 300 mystery chests every time, we had over 1000 small fish.

How many fishing rods I had level + 9 / +10....

Please consider this suggestion, many players are PRO !!!

Last edited:

Toxic

We've been complaining about it since we saw this crap fisihing system in their dev diaries and we've been slapped with the joke argument that "you can't use a fishbot with this system" even tho this system is literally easier to hack than the old one. As others said it's not normal to punish legit players because they don't have a good enough hackshield to prevent hackers from abusing the game but oh well...
Big +1, this fishing system is boring, annoying and not fun. It also blocks you from doing anything else besides fishing, as you gotta pay attention to the fish and click on it.
I wonder how much more do we have to complain about it to get it changed.
oLd ScHoOl PvM HaRd but we have this new school fishing system XDDD

Senju

I am against it, I like the new fishing system much more and also the fact that you can not fish with multiple characters at the same time. Also the new fishing system is much more enjoying and offers immersive gameplay which is an important part at nowadays games.

Zaton

I am against it, I like the new fishing system much more and also the fact that you can not fish with multiple characters at the same time. Also the new fishing system is much more enjoying and offers immersive gameplay which is an important part at nowadays games.
You can apply farmblock to fishing aswell if it isn't the case already. And although im not a fishing guy myself I would imagine that socializing is or should be a big part of this. Also I don't understand what is immersive about clicking on a fish in a circle. It's just tedious and drains your mental.

Definitely big +1 to OP.

Toxic

You can apply farmblock to fishing aswell if it isn't the case already. And although im not a fishing guy myself I would imagine that socializing is or should be a big part of this. Also I don't understand what is immersive about clicking on a fish in a circle. It's just tedious and drains your mental.

Definitely big +1 to OP.
Pretty sure he was sarcastic but yea, socializing was key for it to be fun. Some had +14 or more fishing rods on the old server and we'd all gather as friends to cheer them when they tried to upgrade them. It was something you could waste your nights doing, sitting and chilling, making fun of each other for not being able to catch a fish in whatever amount of minutes. This new system killed all the fun in it.

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Personally I don't like the old fishing system, it was super boring and people would fish with 3-4 accounts at a time. This one is much faster and it requires some attention as well, not just click 1 button and then count to 2 to click a button again.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Hello,

Personally I don't like the old fishing system, it was super boring and people would fish with 3-4 accounts at a time. This one is much faster and it requires some attention as well, not just click 1 button and then count to 2 to click a button again.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
the new system is so annoying. It eats up all your energy concentrating on a bitter fish that spins in a circle. In the end, fishing must be a way to farm but also a way to have fun. I hate to see how many players sit in map 1 without doing anything. There is still a little communication in fishing, one more tip. And so most of the times when we need an advice or something we don't find you in the game to ask for your opinion.

Roxie

Game Master
the new system is so annoying. It eats up all your energy concentrating on a bitter fish that spins in a circle. In the end, fishing must be a way to farm but also a way to have fun. I hate to see how many players sit in map 1 without doing anything. There is still a little communication in fishing, one more tip. And so most of the times when we need an advice or something we don't find you in the game to ask for your opinion.
Hello,

If this is annoying, I don't see how pressing space, waiting 5 seconds, counting 1-2-3 and pressing space again is fun. Might be "fun" just because you want to do it with 3-5 accounts. Also, there is a GM online the entire day, you can find who is online by checking our Discord Server or the Notices in game.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Buna ziua,

Dacă acest lucru este enervant, nu văd cât de distractiv este apăsați pe spațiu, să așteptați 5 secunde, să numărați 1-2-3 și să apăsați pe nou spațiu. Ar putea fi „distractiv” doar pentru că vrei să o faci cu 3-5 conturi. De asemenea, există un GM online toată ziua, puteți găsi cine este online verificând serverul nostru Discord sau Notificările din joc.

O zi plăcută,
R
the game itself should be a way to relax. And those who want to farm with 2-3 accounts should be their problem (or is it somehow forbidden to farm with 2 accounts?) And so the sale of accounts is strictly forbidden. Regarding the GameMaster that is online, you could implement a system in the list where there are friends, a group where the world can see which GM is online. For me it is something difficult to see on discord which GM is online in the game, when I can't even add a friend, I am not able to do it. Discord is so useful to me and not only to me.

TheSpaceBoy

"So , if the community wants it , and a GM doesnt like it ( not because its wrong or brings something wrong to the server , like ruining the market ( meanwhile the staff is up with it , no worries ) but only for the fun ) , who are you all to go against a GM ? :D especially a GM who was met with the game for more than 10 years ago ?" hahahahaha

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i think many liked the old way of fishing because of nostalgia and comfort while doing what has been the case for many years. I personally dont know what i like more, but honestly everything new deserves a chance. Maybe we get used to this new way as well as we got used to the old one, so it becomes our new "normal".

Regards.

Bob

Hello,

i think many liked the old way of fishing because of nostalgia and comfort while doing what has been the case for many years. I personally dont know what i like more, but honestly everything new deserves a chance. Maybe we get used to this new way as well as we got used to the old one, so it becomes our new "normal".

Regards.
Nevertheless if there is a large trunk of players requesting this then why not listen? Not listening to the players is something that was done in chapter1, chaos.

This system sucks and prevents you from doing other things

YeLLo

Hello,

Regards.
Ok, we gave this system a change. It failed. We want the old one because we play the game, not you. Please consider to bring back the old one, because atm this one is very boring and easy to hack :).

Ok, we gave this system a change. It failed. We want the old one because we play the game, not you. Please consider to bring back the old one, because atm this one is very boring and easy to hack :).
We ended up spending our money. AND WHEN WE MAKE DONATIONS WE ARE NOT LISTENED TO AND ARE YOU STILL SURPRISED?

YeLLo

Hello,

Regards.
Hello, guys! Are you alive? Or? :(

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i did not answer because i have no news regarding this topic just yet. Hoping to have something for you in the closer future. Thank you for understanding.

Regards.