What's new

Ice witch spawn point

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

are you sure you guys would like something like this? Any more opinions about the matter? If i remember correctly something like that was presented in old WoM, and it kinda killed that healthy competition, which is, to be honest very desirable in this game in general. So, later on players asked to revert that change to its previous state as it is here now.

Regards.

AdamlMalysz

It might sounds good, but I think drop of ice witch is not worth it, if you have to search whole HL with several people.

Reactions: Ano

BomBerciK

First qustion is that: Can u lure Ice witch for a whole hl? I was struggling to do it, maybe i did it wrong. Its what completly kills all the competition and some of tactics.

Lestat

Given the monopoly of ice witch of the top guilds of the server, I have 0 motivation to even try to go after her, so I would say yes.

But anyway, witch is one of the reason to have pvp equip atm, so maybe is right as it is

BomBerciK

Given the monopoly of ice witch of the top guilds of the server, I have 0 motivation to even try to go after her, so I would say yes.

But anyway, witch is one of the reason to have pvp equip atm, so maybe is right as it is
Ofc its not, people arent really fighting for it as they should. Right now one single person is almost able to get control of all 6 channels

Zwierz

I think it's worth a try, such a change would certainly end the monopoly of one guild and involve more players. However, it seems to me that the current drop is not worth engaging so many people, so it is worth thinking about a better drop if such a change is introduced.

BomBerciK

I think it's worth a try, such a change would certainly end the monopoly of one guild and involve more players. However, it seems to me that the current drop is not worth engaging so many people, so it is worth thinking about a better drop if such a change is introduced.
In all of servers where i was playing she was spawning at same place and people still had a lot of competition to kill her. Theres another problem with her, tell me if u was trying to get her from the place where she spawns further than 1 room? When i was trying she keeps reseting at 1st and moving back to spawn place

Zwierz

In all of servers where i was playing she was spawning at same place and people still had a lot of competition to kill her. Theres another problem with her, tell me if u was trying to get her from the place where she spawns further than 1 room? When i was trying she keeps reseting at 1st and moving back to spawn place

Do you really have a problem with this? XD

Last edited:

Toxic

I think it's intended to not be able to move her around as you wish. I know some people abused moving bosses around with a ninja with a bow equipped, idk if that's still a thing or not or if it works with ice witch.
As someone that didn't bother to go to her ever, I think it would be cool if you had to find her in HL. It would also make more sense lore wise. Imho she should spawn randomly on the map but still refuse to be moved more than one room away from the spawn points, so people can't run around with her trying to hide her and kill her

BomBerciK

I think it's intended to not be able to move her around as you wish. I know some people abused moving bosses around with a ninja with a bow equipped, idk if that's still a thing or not or if it works with ice witch.

As someone that didn't bother to go to her ever, I think it would be cool if you had to find her in HL. It would also make more sense lore wise. Imho she should spawn randomly on the map but still refuse to be moved more than one room away from the spawn points, so people can't run around with her trying to hide her and kill her
But its all about this, i got some argues but i need to know how or if they are able to lure her for more rooms.

Kahn

Very good suggestion. It would activate PvP much more, now there are more high level guilds and it will be more competitive if ice witch will stay in her place.

Ano

-1 fight for it if you want it or leave it it is a world boss where everyone can fight for it

Last edited:

Ano

There are some players who abuse the fact that the ice witch spawns in the same place.
bro wtf is there to abuse? you know where it spawn and you guys come so what? who abuse what? you all can come to the witch its not like we dont allow you its just we dont let you to touch the witch give the server atleast one thing to fight for where everyone is welcome. Pushing the witch away increases the guild communication and playing together as the witch is pushed in all directions on every ch then the search begin for all players who have lost sight of the witch

Last edited:

Kahn

-1 fight for it if you want it or leave it it is a world boss where everyone can fight for it
even u said that everyone can fight for it. so let's fight for it, right? u just run with ice witch with ur cerberus and u do nothing, that's not a fight for ice witch