What's new

Idea for Red and Yellow Kingdoom shopping experience

Hello again there,

we had also a great idea for making the experience a bit more fun with shopping, so for example the Blue kingdoom is charged with 10% tax for selling trash at the General store, so people move from Blue kingdoom to Red and Yellow kingdoom, and the idea was to people who sell from Red or Yellow kingdoom there is a 10% tax they get for selling items in their shop since for me personal in the beginning of the server it was always a fun experience going through different kingdooms looking for some cheap things or good deals, and now its like nobody really looks into the other kingdooms since there are almost no shops, and tbh i think that would also be a good deal for the people from Red/Yellow since then the map looks a bit more crowded and not
so empty, for many people its a decision where are the most people to lvl up and stuff ofc its Blue, and for many its not even worth to look in other kingdooms and these people with below lvl 75 wont sell their things fast in the kingdooms red and yellow but we wanna change things a bit up and i think that would add up and make it more fun,

also finally add a scroll where a Whole guild can move to another Kingdoom thanks <3

xShadow

I personally think the easiest solution for this would be free teleport straight into the shop area for everyone. I know yang has to be burned to keep a balance for the server but there are so many others ways to focus on rather than this one, this should just not be a priority, everyone would have a great time and experience teleporting freely straight to shops, also would solve the problem with begginers and their struggle to sell their stuff if they wanna start on red or yellow kingdom.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

dont know if you meant one marketplace map or not but to jump ahead and say thats kinda out of question because its been suggested several times and was rejected as i wrote in another thread already.

Regards.

Hello,

dont know if you meant one marketplace map or not but to jump ahead and say thats kinda out of question because its been suggested several times and was rejected as i wrote in another thread already.

Regards.
no not 1 market place for me i dont like it since it takes of the enjoyment of going into different kingdooms and maybe catching a good offer for items/consumables but more like an even out of the markets since both red and Yellow are empty as hell

Hello,

Regards.
rejected several times. so what? it is obvious that there is a problem and there is no solution. you just reject it. for god's sake do a survey and see for yourself how much the players contradict your disgusting thoughts. rejected several times :) find other excuses. or go crazy and find a workable solution

r1r2r3

rejected several times. so what? it is obvious that there is a problem and there is no solution. you just reject it. for god's sake do a survey and see for yourself how much the players contradict your disgusting thoughts. rejected several times :) find other excuses. or go crazy and find a workable solution
You should've learned by now.
If something is rejected once, it's rejected permanently.... until 4-5 patches later they decide to add it but somehow make it unfun.

r1r2r3

Then it's not permanently if they add it
Exactly. You can never know. There can be 10 suggestions on the same topic being rejected and you still have the chance to see that suggestion implemented in the future.

Thing is, as they mentioned somewhere at the start of the server - they have a greater plan of things that they follow, a certain vision. Well, this vision often makes them ignore completely a suggestion or the general opinion, even when there's much support for it. In most cases, suggestions are not even considered - if it contradicts with their list, it doesn't matter, it's getting rejected.

Take a look at PvP and horse/mount issue. We had one dev, Montag, stating at first that this is how PvP is intended to be and that there won't be any changes. From what I'm seeing they're slowly changing that statement, applying the 2s cooldown to everything now. Like, excuse me, some really passionate players LEFT the server permanently because they wouldn't change this when needed and now, roughly 1 year later, we start seeing changes toward it.

The same might apply with Kingdom balance - too little, too late.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

excuse me but im not saying that there isnt any issue in kindoms balance, in population differences and market possibilities in each of them. I was referring only to that special market map that you mention here and there.

Regards