What's new

I'm sick of Baloo and his big ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcosuchus

summary: there is carnival costume (purple) for male character, carnival costume (green) for female character, but if you search for carnival costume (green) in the shops, you will not find carnival costume (green). to find carnival costume (green) even if you are a female character, you should search for carnival costume (purple) (but it will be called carnival costume (green) in the shop). this is a problem that needs to be corrected, but it is impossible to explain this to baloo, whose ego is thousands of times bigger than his work ethic. I've had dozens of problems like this with baloo and I'm tired of it. those who were in the game today saw: I'm not the only one complaining about baloo's behaviour. we are customers and this guy is a worker who disrespects customers.

Attachments

• 1714751812690.png
    1714751812690.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 1714751858105.png
    1714751858105.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 1714751874469.png
    1714751874469.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1714751898632.png
    1714751898632.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 1714752408665.png
    1714752408665.png
    629.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 1714752451853.png
    1714752451853.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 1714752473428.png
    1714752473428.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 45

MurderKing

summary: there is carnival costume (purple) for male character, carnival costume (green) for female character, but if you search for carnival costume (green) in the shops, you will not find carnival costume (green). to find carnival costume (green) even if you are a female character, you should search for carnival costume (purple) (but it will be called carnival costume (green) in the shop). this is a problem that needs to be corrected, but it is impossible to explain this to baloo, whose ego is thousands of times bigger than his work ethic. I've had dozens of problems like this with baloo and I'm tired of it. those who were in the game today saw: I'm not the only one complaining about baloo's behaviour. we are customers and this guy is a worker who disrespects customers.

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

If you want to report a staff member, you can send a ticket at [email protected]. The Forum is not made for reporting staff members / players.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Last edited:

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master

Honestly there isn't a big deal in the PM, I do not see a disrespectful approach by Baloo. About the "bug", it is not actually a bug. Every costume in this game can be searched with its male name only and it is intended. For example, even if the "salsa suit" is called "salsa dress" on your female character, you have to search for it by writing "salsa suit". Because it is simply only one item can be worn by both genders, therefore there is only one way to search for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.